Chapter 25 - Finding out.

The next morning, the boys went around Tubbo's house, making sure they had everything they needed. Once they were sure they had everything, Tommy texted Wilbur.

Tommy: We are ready here
Wilby: Pog, everyone here is hungry so we were gonna go get food.
Wilby: Meet at McDonalds?
Tommy: Yep, I will tell Toby and Ranboob
Wilby: sounds good, see you then

Tommy looked to his friends.

"He said they were going to McDonalds for food. We should meet them there." Tommy told the two.

Tubbo nodded, walking to tell his mum, who was driving them.

Ranboo was just sitting on the couch, waiting. Tommy sat next to him.

"How are you feeling, big man?" Tommy asked him.

"Fine. Excited to meet everyone face to face but dread meeting Destiny face to face." Ranboo shrugged.

"Why don't you get along?" Tommy asked, leaning back on the couch.

"I don't know. We just disagree a lot. She makes me so... frustrated sometimes." Ranboo sighed.

"Ranboo. I hate to break it to you, but the problem seems to be on your end. You have no patience with her. And believe it or not, the points you disagree on, she does agree with you." Tommy sighed.

"If she agrees then why do we fight?" Ranboo asked.

"You tend to make it your goal to disagree with her on things. Things you have disagreed with her on, I know you normally would have agreed." Tommy stood up.

"I get that you guys are all buddy buddy but how much do you actually know about her? She probably keeps secrets from you all the time." Ranboo stood up as well as Tubbo walked in.

"She doesn't have to tell me everything about her life, Ranboo. Sure, I already know most about it because I grew up with her. I have known her since before I started streaming, since we were born. She is my best friend. She's a good person who has had a shit life, but she cares about you. Whether or not that feeling is the same from you." Tommy stated, turning and walking over to Tubbo.

"She's a good person, Ranboo. You just have to give her a chance." Tubbo smiled softly, picking up his bags as Tommy did the same.

"Besides, big man, what if she ends up being your soulmate? Are you just going to hate her your entire life?" Tommy asked.

"I guess not. I doubt she is my soulmate though." Ranboo shrugged, picking up his bags.

"I hope so, you two would be good together if it weren't for the fighting." Tommy smiled. He knew that if anyone was for his best friend, he hoped it to be Ranboo.

Ranboo didn't respond, he just put his mask on and went to the car. Tubbo and Tommy looked at each other. They were sure of the fact that Ranboo and Destiny were soulmates. It was going to be a rude awakening for one of them. The two followed Ranboo out, getting into the car as Tubbo's mom drove to McDonalds.

Wilbur walked into the living room where Dream and Destiny were passed out on the couch. George walked up to Wilbur.

"They are basically siblings at this point." George chuckled.

"Destiny is basically everyone's little sister." Wilbur pointed out.