Chapter 15 - LOH

It was safe to say that Destiny was nervous. For the past hour, waiting for the thing to start she had been messing with things on her desk. The masked girl got a message from Austin, saying she was good to join. So she did.

"Welcome to Love or host! First off, let's introduce our person looking for love today. Destiny Taylor!" Austin announced.

"Hello!" Destiny greeted, waving to her camera. To her luck, Austin was allowing masks in this Love or host.

"Welcome, welcome. Now onto the contestants who are after your love Destiny. First up, Quackity!"

Quackity's camera appeared, the girl smiled at him even though he couldn't see it.

Austin went through all the people. Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Quackity, Niki, a girl named Ava, Jack, two other girls named Maddie and Callie. Ava was pretty, soft spoken, kind. Maddie was on the meaner side, clearly chose host. Callie seemed to just be there to be there.

Destiny sat there for a moment, looking at all of them before her hand went up to her mask, causing everyone to go quiet. Wilbur had joined as this was happening. Destiny pulled her mask off, fixing her hair and smiling at the others.

"Destiny face reveal!" Austin shouted, others in the call cheering as well.

"Look at me go. I am popping off." Destiny chuckled.

Ranboo stared for a few moments, wondering, 'How is someone so infuriating so pretty'.

"Okay! So! First question! If you and Destiny were dating, where would you take her on a date?" Austin asked.

"We would do what Des wants." Tommy chuckled, earning one from Destiny since that is what happens anyway.

"Most expensive, fancy restaurant possible." Maddie grinned.

"A nice cozy restaurant, so that she could be comfy." Ava smiled.

"We would play video games and have fun." Jack answered, knowing Destiny was going to keep him and Q in for as long as she could. Kind of as a buffer.

"We could watch shitty Mexican soap operas" Quackity chuckled.

"Flower picking! Flower picking." Tubbo laughed.

"Cuddling while watching a movie." Niki smiled at the girl.

"Whatever Destiny wanted." Callie shrugged, clearly having no interest.

"Uh... a picnic... and stargazing?" Ranboo answered, seeming unsure.

"All good answers, don't you think so Destiny?" Austin smiled.

Destiny nodded, she liked Ranboo's answer probably the most. "Yeah! All of them are good."

"Message me who you want in the bottom three." Austin told the girl.

Destiny messaged Austin the three names.

"Ranboo! You are... safe!"

Ranboo smiled slightly under his mask.

"Callie, you are in the bottom three. Maddie as well. Last but not least... Quackity!"

"What?! Destiny?!" Quackity question, earning a laugh from the girl.

"Give your reasoning as to why you shouldn't be eliminated."

"I should be. I just don't want to be here." Callie shrugged.