Chapter 19 - Lore Stream #4

The stream started, the starting music fading out and the voices of the streamers in the stream fading in.

"Are we all clear on the plan then?" Destiny asked, she had been standing whilst the others were sitting.

"Sure sure, but who said we listened to anything you say?" Niki said, standing up.

"I did. If you don't wish to listen to me then don't. I could care less." Destiny shrugged.

"Techno, how can you just sit there and take orders from this girl who showed up a week ago!" Niki said to Techno.

"This... girl. Is someone I trust more than I trust you. If you don't want to listen to her then leave." Techno said sternly towards Niki.

"Niki, she isn't that bad. Just listen to her." Jack tried,

"No. Don't expect me to help when you guys get thrown in prison." Niki turned away from them, going to walk out.

"Niki. If I find out that you told someone what we are doing here. I promise to you that I will make your life a living hell." Destiny told the girl.

Niki stood for a moment before walking away. Destiny shook her head, turning back to the group in front of her.

"Well that happened." Destiny chuckled.

"It did indeed." Techno shook his head.

"Can we go over the plan again?" Wilbur asked, wanting to get this perfect.

"Sure Wil. Jack and Phil, you guys are going to cause the distraction. Either get Sam and others away from the prison or do something to get them away from there. Wilbur, you are going to come into the prison with Techno and I. You are going to provide a look out while Techno and I go and get Dream. Sam showed me the prison when I first came so I know where to go." Destiny explained.

"Let's go, I get to team with Philza Minecraft." Jack chuckled, earning a few chuckles from the others.

"Once we get Dream out we meet back here. If something goes wrong and you are under heavy fire, tell the rest of us and ender pearls out of there. The most important thing is keeping yourself alive and getting Dream out. Got it?" Destiny finished.

"Got it!" The group rang out.

"Great. Now. I want everyone to gear up. Netherite armor and weapons. Enchanted. Get potions, tnt, fireworks." Destiny smiled at the group, even though they couldn't see it.

"What are you waiting for? She gave you instructions." Techno gestured to the door.

Everyone got up, going their own ways. Destiny turned to Techno.

"You think we got this?" She asked.

"It's us. Of course we do." Techno wrapped his arm around her.

"Let's hope so. I don't want to be put in jail." Destiny chuckled, wrapping her arm around his torso.

"And I don't want to go back." Techno laughed with her.

"I have business to attend to. I'll come stay with you tonight. Better than staying in the sewers of L'manberg." Destiny pulled herself away from her friend.

"Sounds good. I will help Phil gear up." Techno nodded to her.

"See you later." Destiny waved as she walked out, headed towards Tommy's home.