Chapter 32 - Secret Santa

Destiny woke up early that morning, immediately she started making a secret Santa thing. Pulling out slips of paper and writing people's names, then putting them into a cup on the desk in the room she was staying in. Everyone had decided to just stay at George's that night. Once she was finished, she walked out of her room with the cup. Techno was the only one awake at the moment.

"Morning Techno!" Destiny smiled at him.

"Morning." Techno sounded tired as hell, it caused Destiny to chuckle.

"Sleep well?" Destiny grinned at him as she sat on the counter while he made eggs for everyone.

"If you call sleeping well, sleeping in a room with Tommy. While he's snoring." Techno groaned.

"That always sucks." Destiny chuckled, remembering the sleepovers that the two used to have.

"I don't know how you have dealt with him for so long." Techno joked.

"Honestly me either." Destiny laughed, messing with the cup in her hands.

"What's with the cup?" Techno asked once he noticed it.

"Oh! Secret Santa names! Wanna pick yours?" Destiny grinned at him as he looked at her with a puzzled look.

"How are you so energetic?" Techno chuckled slightly as he pulled a slip from the cup. He looked at the slip, smiling a bit.

"Glad you like whoever it is." Destiny chuckled.

"It's Niki. I have no idea how to shop for her." Techno chuckled. Niki was a good person, and someone Techno had become friends with as of recently. He didn't mind pulling her name.

"She will love anything you give her." Destiny smiled.

"You pull a name yet?" Techno asked.
"Not yet. I'll take whatever name is left." Destiny chuckled.

"Fair enough." Techno nodded, plating the girl a plate of eggs.

"Thank you!" Destiny smiled, eating the eggs as they continued small talk.

After about 20 minutes, Ranboo and Tubbo came out of their room, grabbing a plate of eggs. Soon everyone was at the table, eating eggs. Destiny took the opportunity to do name pulling.

"Okay! Time to pull names for secret Santa." Destiny grinned.
Dream pulled first. Tubbo.

George next. Quackity.

Then Tommy. Karl.

Then Tubbo. George.

Phil. Tommy.

Niki. Destiny.

Jack. Phil.

Sapnap. Ranboo.

Ranboo. Jack.

Wilbur. Sapnap.

Karl. Wilbur.

Quackity. Techno.

Which left Destiny with Dream. The group split into mini groups, climbing into cars and driving to the store. They spent the whole day Christmas shopping. Ranboo and Destiny hadn't spoken in a few days. It saddened both of them. So as a result, Destiny walked up to Ranboo, who was grouped with Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Niki.

"Destiny!" Tommy cheered, hugging her.

"Hello! I have come to steal Ranboo." Destiny chuckled, looking over at Ranboo who smiled.

"Oh. Have funnnn." Tommy teased, earning a smack on the back of the head from Destiny.

Destiny grabbed Ranboo's hand, pulling him out of the store they were in and to the ice cream parlor in the mall.

"I missed you." Destiny smiled at Ranboo.

"I missed you too." Ranboo returned the smile, hugging her.

"Ugh, never again. I can't go an entire day without talking to you, tall boy." Destiny chuckled, ordering her ice cream.

"Well I promise not to let it happen again." Ranboo chuckled as well, ordering his own.

"Better not." Destiny looked up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You're pretty." Ranboo grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"And you are adorable." Destiny grinned as well.

"May I?" Ranboo asked, their faces inches apart.

"Mhm." Destiny responded.

Ranboo closed the gap, kissing Destiny. Destiny grinned through the kiss, pulling away not long after since they were in public. Destiny grabbed Ranboo's hand, holding it. Ranboo intertwined their fingers. Destiny was happy. Ranboo was as well. Things were good.

Filler chapter <3

There are only like 2 left since I have lost motivation and ideas for this book :(
But! Have no fear, I have many many other book ideas so this wont be the last of me :)
Anyway! Have a good night!

~Dawn~

Word Count: 677