Chapter 28 - Talks with friends

The next morning Destiny woke up in Ranboo's arms. She carefully got out of them without waking the boy. Destiny walked out to the kitchen, making some pancakes and putting them on plates on the table with a cup of coffee for each of the boys. Once finished she walked into her room, throwing on a pair of jeans and one of Wilbur's hoodies. She walked out of her room, Tommy sitting at the table.

"Morning Toms!" Destiny smiled at him.

"Morning Destiny." Tommy tiredly responded.

"I am headed out for a little while. Please do not burn down the house." Destiny told him.

"You got it. We are probably just going to play Minecraft and stream since we haven't in a while." Tommy stood up, making his way over to her.

"Sounds good as long as I come home to an intact house." Destiny smiled.

"No promises." Tommy chuckled, hugging the girl.

"Love you, idiot." Destiny chuckled, ruffling his already messy hair.

"Love you too, loser." Tommy pulled away, going back to his pancakes.

Destiny smiled, walking out the door and getting in the car. She drove to George's. Once there she went inside after Niki let her in.

"Wilbur is in his room with Phil, Dream, Techno, Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap. George and Jack are somewhere." Niki told the girl as she took her shoes off.

"Thanks Niki." Destiny smiled, hugging her and heading towards Wilbur's room.

She got there and saw Jack and George in there as well. She turned, calling to Niki who came and sat with everyone. The group looked at the girl.

"What?" Destiny furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Tell us the tea with you and Ranboo!" Jack grinned.

"Nothing to tell." Destiny rolled her eyes, sitting down.

"There is. You know it. So spill bestie." Wilbur laughed.

"I hate all of you but Niki, Phil, and Techno." Destiny smiled.

"I told you there was tea." Jack teased.

"Okay look. I like him. We knew that. I don't know how he feels. Last I knew he hated me." Destiny gave in.

"He comforted you on the Ferris Wheel. And then proceeded to hold your hand the rest of the night." Dream told her as if it were obvious how he felt.

"Sure, but that could have been an act." Destiny countered.

"He wouldn't do that." Niki reassured.

"Anything else happen??" Karl looked excited.

"Well..." Destiny looked down.

"You are holding out on us Destiny Taylor!" Quackity yelled.

"Look! We may have slept in the same bed last night." Destiny mumbled.

"One more time for those in the back." George said in shock.

"We slept in the same bed last night. He comforted me after I had a nightmare." Destiny said clearly.

"Destiny you are a fucking idiot. He likes you dumbass!" Quackity told her.

"I don't know." Destiny groaned.

"Destiny, love you very very much, but you are the densest motherfucker I have ever spoken to." Wilbur told the girl.

"I am not! You are!" Destiny huffed.

"Destiny, he most likely likes you. Plus he's your soulmate. You are meant for each other." Niki told her, grabbing her hands.
"I'm just scared." Destiny mumbled.

"Des, just go for it. The worst that can happen is he doesn't feel the same." Phil walked over, wrapping an arm around her.

"And we will all be here to stab him over and over in the SMP for you." Techno spoke.

"I honestly felt like I just gave my daughter dating advice. I don't know how to feel about it." Phil mumbled, earning laughter from everyone in the room, including Destiny.

"What's wrong big man?" Tubbo asked the tall boy.

"I don't know anymore." Ranboo responded, laying back on the bed.

"This is about Destiny." Tommy told Tubbo.

"How the hell did you know that?" Ranboo shot up, looking at him.

"Dude, I see the way you look at my sister. I am not stupid." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Look, I don't know. I don't know how I feel." Ranboo groaned.

"How do you feel when you talk to her?" Tubbo asked.

"Uh.. I guess nervous but excited and kinda happy. My stomach always feels like it's in a knot though." Ranboo frowned.

"Anything else?" Tommy asked.

"What do you like about her?" Tubbo asked afterwards.

"Um... Her voice. Her personality I guess. Sure I thought she was annoying and stuck up but I talked to her. She isn't." Ranboo rambled.

Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other and then back at Ranboo.

"Ranboo my friend. You like her." Tommy grinned.

"No." Ranboo said.

"You two literally slept in the same bed last night." Tubbo sighed.

"They what?!" Tommy grinned more.

"And they were cuddling!" Tubbo told him.

"Care to explain boob boy?" Tommy looked to Ranboo who was now red.

"She had a nightmare..." Ranboo mumbled.

"You like her." Tommy laughed.

"So what if I do? She thinks I hate her." Ranboo sighed.

"Then show her otherwise. You two are soulmates!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"She is a good person. She deserves a good person. You are a good person. Show her you don't hate her. Hell tell her how you feel. She sucks at doing it first." Tommy informed him.

"How? How do I tell her? Or show her?" Ranboo looked at Tommy.

"Take her stargazing. It's her favorite thing to do." Tommy told him.

"I will... where is a good place for that?" Ranboo chuckled.

"The roof." Tommy smiled.

"The roof it is. Will you guys help me set up a blanket or two up there?" Ranboo asked them.

"Of course big man." Tubbo smiled.

Tommy nodded to him. The three got up, planning it out. Better now than never right? Ranboo was nervous. He was trying to figure out his feelings entirely but he knew one thing.

He liked Destiny Taylor.

Wooooo acceptance! 
~Dawn~

Word Count: 980