17

You separated from the kiss in a panic, "I-I need to go

You separated from the kiss in a panic, "I-I need to go." You spoke letting go of Keigo and jumping down from the counter.

Keigo was falling in love with you. And you were falling in love with him too. If you were being honest with yourself, all you wanted was-

You paused as you were met face to face with Eita who looked equally shocked to see you.

"What are you doing running around in the dark this late?"

"I was just going to bed." You exclaimed in a nervous panic, feeling his skeptical eyes inspect you. Before he could say anything else you sped around him, out of sight.

A confused gaze loomed on his face as his eyes turned to Kiya, the woman he brought with him. "Kiya, wake up." He nudged her after making his way over to her sleeping body on the living room table.

He groaned in annoyance, seeing her not respond.

"What are you doing Eita?" Keigo's voice spoke up as he made his way over to them. Eita inspected his disheveled state, hair strands messily standing out and eyes containing a small hint of something he couldn't exactly figure out but he could sense a bit of panic in them.

"I'm trying to wake up Kiya so we can go to bed." Eita stood up with a huff to face Keigo.

Keigo gave him an unamused look, "you don't have a bed here, Eita."

"Well, I'm sure there is a spare bedroom somewhere here." Eita paused to look at Keigo questioningly. "What are you doing?"

Keigo gave him a confused look after seeing his face shift. "What do you mean?"

"What happened to you?" Eita's eyebrow rose as he commented on Keigo's state.

"I went on a jog outside," Keigo blurted out the quickest excuse.

Eita stared at him in silence, eyes shifting to the window where snow fell gracefully then turned his gaze back to Keigo standing in his white t-shirt and sweatpants.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." Eita shrugged turning to face Kiya once again. "I just realized something." He continued.

"Realized what?" Keigo asked slowly.

"Doesn't matter." Eita shrugged nonchalantly.

Keigo rolled his eyes in annoyance but he couldn't deny the anxious feeling that began growing inside him from Eita's strange behavior. "You need to stop drinking so much." He stepped around Eita without looking back at him. "I'm going to bed." He muttered making his way up.

Eita turned to look at Keigo, Oh Takami...I know your secret.

...