11

*nsfw

*nsfw

The streets outside the party were oddly quiet yet relaxing, this city sure had some hidden treasures within its boundaries. You were still comfortingly holding Hawks's soft hand as he spoke, his usual cool demeanor vanishing into a more vulnerable one.

The two of you continued talking, as the night got darker and colder, about similar topics in your lives. The longer the time allowed for itself to tick further minute by minute, the further the two of you got from your home. Eventually, the night got deeper and there was no other option but to stay at a hotel...and share a room. One room.

He knew that it wasn't right, the way he looked at you. The way his eyes would drag up your legs, ghost over the curves of your body, and stretch over your neck whenever you looked up at the sky in thought, something you would do often.

This wasn't like him, but tonight's events buzzed his feeling all the way. He imagined ways he would leave bruises all over your skin, marking you up and hearing the soft whimpers that would leave your lips, feeling the sound vibrate against his mouth.

But he couldn't.

He's reminded of that almost daily, the image of Niko's face flashing in his mind whenever his thoughts lingered on this fantasy.

But he longed for the moment, the uncountable times he wanted to touch you. And so when the pair entered the dimly lit bedroom, his wings cast large, beautiful shadows across the room. Your figure pulled him over to the direction of the bed, a lustful gaze adorning your features yet love-filled your eyes as well.

His last strings of hesitation and restraint snapped.

He lifted you up, pulling your legs on either side of his hips and falling on top of you. You watched, mesmerized just by his shadow. His mouth descended on yours, causing you to moan, pushing your hips up to meet his, fingernails grazing into his hair, ankles crossing behind him.

He stole the breath from your lungs as he moved down to your neck biting and playing at the skin. The bruise he was leaving began to ache almost immediately, teeth kneading away even as you arched and gasped beneath him.

You both rushed to take off, what, at the moment, felt like very invasive clothes, discarding them onto the floor. His hands held onto your hips, transitioning to press you into the mattress with his body weight instead. His wings puffed up and outstretched before your eyes as your breaths became more labored with each kiss.

He's really fucking turned on.

And suddenly his wings widened and lowered to cover the two of you as a low rumble broke from his throat. You swallowed dry and your lips fell open as you watched him in the small dark space his wings created around you, somewhat in awe.

"This is what's going to happen," he purred. "You're gonna be the good girl I know you are and let me decide how and when you get to feel good. You can do that, can't you?"