Chapter 28: Tell me!!

Skyliers P.O.V.

"We are Done" Eleanor screamed putting the finishing touches on my hair. As Lauren and Chloe finished my make-up.

"Go look in the mirror." Lauren smiled. I got up and and was pushed towards the full length mirror near the bathroom door. Chloe, I think it was, covered my eyes being careful not to mess up my makeup. I knew the girls so well I know whos hands are who. Wow.

"You ready?" She whispered and I nodded. She slowly removed her hands and I was immediately in Awe. My hair was curled and and into a low ponytail and was pulled over my left shoulder. My make up was natural looking.

"Wow." I was shocked.

"Now get your dress on. The boys are probably waiting for us down stairs." Eleanor stated. I quickly walked over to the bed, where the dress was laying, and swiftly pulled it on. " Now to get these impatient men off of our backs!" El laughed.

"Boys you ready?" All three of them yelled as the opened the door.

"Bout time." I heard Louis say. I quickly grabbed a pair of comfy flats and slipped them on. What can I say? I dont like heels and Harry said dressy yet casual. I looked around for a minute trying to find my clutch. After a minute I found it and slipped my phone into it and a couple other useful things.

"And here she is.... Skylier." Lauren yelled which signaled for me to come out.

As soon as I came out, everything went silent. Every just let thier jaws hang to the ground.

"Guys, close your mouth, they will catch flies." I laughed.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, from behind.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear, sending sparks down my spine. God, i love how he does that to me.

"Thanks, you look very handsome." I complemented, finally looking at what he was wearing. Dark jeans and a black blazer with a plain white shirt underneath. Can someone say sexiness. Anyway.

"We should get going." He whispered. We both turned towards the door.

"Now have fun kids, but not to much fun." Louis ordered lojking directly at Harry.

"And be back at a reasonable hour, We have sound check in the morning." Liam stated. 

"And dont die or anything, because you know that would be very bad." Lauren laughed.

"Ok, are you guys done yet?" Harry whined.

"Yeah, i guess" Chloe finally agree'd after taking a picture of Harry and I. Why? I have no clue. With it being Chloe, you  never know.

"Shall we?" Harry asked holding his hand out. I sweetly grabbed it and with that we left.

"So where we going?" I asked as we walked out to door and down the hallway towards the lift.

"Not telling." He laughed.

"But I dont like surprises." I whined.

"Im not going to tell you." He said as soon as the lift opened and we stepped in.

"You know you wanna tell me." I stated giving him my best puppy dog eyes I could manage. He looked like he was about to bust but looked away quickly,

"Nope, not going to happen." God, he is good.

"Fine." I said defeated. The lift door binged and the door opened. We walked out to find a few people here and there. Not what it was like yesterday. Yesterday, there were fans everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean everywhere. We could barley get in and out. Luckily after our concert, they had all left.

We opened the door and was met by the L.A. air. Nice and very warm. Harry started pulling me towards the limo that was awaiting us. He opened the door for me, like a true gentlemen, and got in after me.

"You still not going to tell me?" I asked laughing.

"Nope." He said confidently and the limo started moving. Music was lightly playing through the speakers, but I could tell what it was. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. One of my all time favorite songs.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say" Harry sang along never losing eye contact with me. We both started leaning in. This is so cheesy. I love it. Our lips were about to touch when the driver decided that it would be a great moment to ruin by telling us that, as he put it, 'We have reached our destination'. Yeah, I dont know, but Im kinda upset for ruining our moment.

But what I didnt know was that this could be the best night of my life. Well one of them. I have had a lot of best night and days of my life since we have started tour.

"You ready babe?" He asked, cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" I said confidently. He opened the limo door and lead me out, with his hands over my eyes.

He removed his hands and I was shocked.

"You didnt?"

"Oh, but I did." He laughed.