Chapter 13: Where were the boys?

Skyliers P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I sat up and grabbed my phone, seven missed calls. Great. I got up out of my comfy bed and and slowly make my way downstairs. I walked into the living room and there were way more people sitting on the couch then i remember from last night. Oh, yeah. Everyone was coming over to get ready for the dance tonight. Duh! Wait... why are they laughing? god, I'm so nosey. It could be about how excited they are for tonight? No... Hmmmm... what could it be? You know what.. i give up.

"Hey guys." I looked around "Or Girls." Where are the guys? Who knows they are probably out shopping.

"Hey," Chloe started. " Its about time you got your lazy bum up. We were about to go wake you up. We need to go get our hair done."

"Ok. I'll go change." I whined. If there is something that you should know about me is that i am NOT a girly- girl. I am far from it. I could care less if i broke a nail or what ever else those girls complain about. I dont really enjoy people doing my hair. Normally, I would just brush my hair and leave it down or put it into a pony or a messy bun. But Prom only happens once, right?!?!

I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of sweats and a comfy t-shirt. Hey, we were going to get our hair done, so i can dress comfy if i want. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I Got out, got dressed and put a little bit of make up that consisted of foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

I got rushed downstairs and out the door by a very impatient Chloe. We then left.

~*~ Later that day~*~

We finally got our hair done and we made our way back to the house. Actually we rushed home because we had to get dressed. It literally took all day to get all of our hair done. My hair was kind of simple. It was curled and it was up but there was a couple of pieces of hair framing my face.

Chloe, who was driving one of the three cars that we took, turned the corner rather fast which made me hit my head on the window.

"Sorry." Chloe apologized.

"Its ok." I whimpered. Chloe and I were the only ones in the car. I dont know how that worked out but thats ok. "Hey, so do you--" i was cut off by the vibrating of my phone. I took it out of my pocket and read that message that i had received.

Hey, we cooked you guys dinner. we have to go for an emergency meeting with Simon. Have fun tonight. - Laim

"So apparently the boys cooked us dinner." I smirked.

"Really? Thats awesome because we would never be able to figure out where we were going to go!" Chloe said keeping an eye on the road.

"Yeah, and they have to meet up with Simon."

"Thats always fun." Chloe yelled sarcastically, I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Oh, yeah. What were you saying before you got that message?"

"Oh, i was just wondering where the boys were this morning."

"Well, now you know, they were with Simon." Chloe answered.

We finally pulled into the drive way of the house. Chloe parked the car and we ran into the house, that smelled amazing. We walked into the kitchen and there was a lot of food. Well of course there was a lot of food, there were a lot of us. But still. There was a giant salad, chicken, spaghetti, and tacos. Why must they give me choices? Hmmm. i will just have a salad. I mean i need to lose some weight. why not start now. I grabbed a plate and then piled the salad onto it. i walked over to the table and sat down. Everyone else followed me. I shoveled the salad into my mouth, faster than i wanted but i mean we have to get ready pretty soon. I got up and put my plate in the sink and ran up stairs.

I quickly grabbed my dress and laid it on my bed and then grabbed my make up and walked to the bathroom. I wanted to fix up my make up before i got my dress on. But not much.

I walked back into my bed room where everyone else was. We are all fast eaters! oh well. I undressed and then carefully pulled on my dress. as if on cue, the door bell rang. Who could that be?

I opened the door to the person that i was dreading. I was so not looking forward to the moment. Ugh.

-----------------

Ok, I wrote this chapter and it was completely different. it actually didnt really make sense. So I started typing and it turned out a lot better then i expected.

Dont forget to vote, comment, fan, give a random person a hug. Anything!

Court xoxoxo <3