Chapter 9: a pillow fight and a friendly game.

Harry's P.O.V.

Once Skylier threw that pillow at me, everyone started laughing. I looked up at were Skylier was standing but she was no longer there. so i just started hitting Louis with the pillow who ran into the living room, coming back with a pillow. followed by Niall. That was the start of our pillow fight.

"Ok guys stop, you are going to break something." Liam says.

all of a sudden i get hit from behind and i hear a giggle. I almost instantly knew that who it was. I turned around and started to tickle Skylier.

"H-Har- HARRY! Stop........ I...... cant..... breath." She says between gasps. I thought about stopping but right then Louis joined in. "Come..... on...... guys......... im....... serious......... dont..... make me.......... hurt you!" She said as she kicked Louis in the shin.

"That hurt so much!" Louis said sarcastically.

"You know i can kick you a little higher!" Skylier said in a evil voice.

"You wouldnt!" Louis and i say in unison

"Oh, i would!"

We both look at each other and quickly jump up.

"Thats what i thought. Now, if you need me, i will be in my room!" Skylier said changing the subject as quickly as she got up.

"Ok, well we are going outside and playing some football."  Louis mumbled.

"OK, whatever." Skylier said while turning around and going up the stairs.

Skyliers P.O.V.

I really needed to clean my room, mostly my closet. I really havent have time to clean in a while. I just needed some motivation. I looked over at my laptop and new instantly where I was going to get my motivation from. Music.

I ran over to my laptop and turned the music on random shuffle. Michael Buble's I Havent Met You Yet came on.

"Now I can get to work."

I started cleaning. making piles on my floor of things that i need to throw away, things that i really want to keep, books, and notebooks and folders and stuff that i have to go through and figure out what to do with.

I was getting close to being done, when Stole My Heart came on. I couldnt help but to stop cleaning and sing and dance alone with the music.

------------------------------------------------------ later that day------------------------------------------------------------

"finished" i whispered to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room and looked over at my clock which read 7:17. I quickly turned around and walked outside were the boys were still playing football. I just stood there watching them pass it back and forth. It looked like Niall and Louis were on a team, Liam and Harry were on a team and Zayn was goal keeper. A lazy one if i may add.

"Oh hey, Sky" Niall says as he passes it to Louis.

"Hey, do you guys want another player?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

"hmmmm, Well, since Zayn is being a horrible goal keeper Ill be goal keeper and you can be on a team with Harry." Liam said as he started walking towards Zayn and Zayn got all excited.

"Ok, sounds good." I say as I walk over to Harry.

"Ok, thats not fair, i wanted her on my team." Louis said knowing my skills.

"Too bad Lou, she is on my team." Harry teased.

I look back to Louis and give him a 'your-going-down' glare.

"Let the game begin." Niall screams.

The game went on for what feels like ever, but realistically it was an hour.

"Ok, that was fun. i forgot how much i loved football." I say running inside to get something to drink.

"What do you mean you forgot how much you loved it?" Louis asked.

"Its a long story."

"We got all night, love" Liam says.

Should i tell them? can i trust them? of course i can trust them. "There are two reasons, the first reason was of the accident that i got--."

"What was the accident?" Harry asked cutting me off.

"Well, about two months after Louis left for The X-Facter, i was on my way to a friend from work houses because we were having a X-Facter watch party and i was right around the corner from her house and I got into a car crash, with a drunk driver. I fractured my wrist and sprained my ankle." I paused. "Once they healed i just never played again."

"You said there was two reasons, what was the second reason?" Harry asked before Louis could start speaking.

"I dont want to talk about that right now." i whisper

"Come on, you can trust us."  Zayn said.

"ok," i say as i walk into the living room and sitting down on the cough. "Well after my wrist and ankle healed i was going to start playing again, just to make Louis proud and become what he told me i was going to become when we were younger---"

"A professional football player." Louis said shyly.

"Yeah, i tried playing football again, but it just reminded me of how much i missed you. How much i just wanted to hear your voice, cause you just left and i never heard from you again."

"You could have called."

"I tried, Louis! i tried, but you know what i got? a machine telling my that you changed your number. I tried tell you that i got into the accident and that i had a fractured wrist and a sprained ankle.... but i couldnt." I cry, getting up and running to my room, slamming my door and covered my face with my pillow.

Soon after there was a knock on my door. "Sky, let me in we need to talk." i knew who it was, but wished i didnt at the moment.

"Louis, not right now." i cried.

"Please," he said as he opened the door without my permission. "We seriously need to talk...... about the whole number change and everything."

"Fine, what do you want to say? You have five minutes, GO!"

He walks over and sits down next to me moving my head from my pillow to his chest. "Im sorry, i mean i didnt mean to hurt you. I-- Im-- im so sorry! IM SO SORRY! i promise i will never hurt you again!"

"You promise?" i cry into his now saturated shirt.

"I promise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you guys think????

sorry for waiting so long to update. just really busy! but not anymore. the next chapter should be up soon, VERY soon!

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Love you, you lovley people. 

Princess C xoxo