Chapter 25: a concert and two busted ear drums later.

Skyliers P.O.V.

I looked out into the crowd. Wow, thats a lot of people. Hundreds, thousands even. I have never performed in front of that many people. The only ones I  really performed in front of was the boys and My old school. You could say I was super nervous. I mean who wouldnt?

"Youre going to do great." I heard the very familiar Irish accent say.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Hey do you know where Lou is at?" I asked

"I believe that he is in the dressing room with the others." Niall replied.

"Thanks, Nialler."  I walked to the dressing room and stopped right in front, trying to get as much energy as possible. I quickly opened the door and screamed "Daddy", in the most childish voice I could do. I ran up to Louis and jumped on his back.

"Yes dear?" He said as serious as Louis could possibly be.

"Is mommy here yet?"

"no, not yet, but shouldnt you be doing your vocal warm-ups?" He asked. I jumped off of his back and stuck my tongue out at him. I went over to the girls who were talking. "What we talking about?"

"What songs we are going to do." Lauren said.

"Well, lets just sing what we feel like singing at the moment. I mean we gave a list of the songs we know, to the the band. We can just have them play randoms ones so we dont have to choose." I suggested

"Ok, for the youngest one here, you come up with the best plans or ideas." Chloe laughed

"Must you remind me Im the youngest?" I pouted. thats when the door opened and I heard Nialls laugh and standing next to him was Louis hugging someone, who I assume is Eleanor.

"Sky come here." Louis said breaking from his hug. I walked over to him and he put his arm around me. "Skylier, my child, this is Eleanor. Eleanor this is Skylier." Louis took his arm off my shoulder and almost immediately she hugged me.

"I have heard so many things about you. Its great to finally meet you." Eleanor greeted.

"I can say the exact same thing. I feel like I already know you." it is true though. Louis never shuts up about her.

"Ok, you guys are on in 5 minutes." one of the workers stated from the door.

"Well I guess we should get to the stage and do vocal warm ups." Chloe said walking towards the group.

"I thought thats what you guys were doing over there?!" Zayn asked.

"Well you see..." Lauren started.

"Ok, lets do warm ups, because the longer we talk the less time we have for warm ups." I said logically. Everyone agree'd and we started our warm ups. Lets just say that our warm ups are not normal. We start out screaming, then we go from whispering to shouting.

"White Angels you are on in one minute." One of the workers stated. Lauren and Chloe went and talked to the band about what songs we are going to do.

"Good luck babe." I heard as someone wrapped their arms around my waist. His scent, is mouth watering. His voice is seductive. his touch gives me butterflies and sends shivers down my back.

I rested my head on his chest. "Thanks, Good luck to you too. Even though you dont need it because you are going to be amazing like always." I complimented him. He quickly kissed me before I had to go sing. Deep breath Skylier. Deep breath. You are going to do great.

*Three hours later*

A concert and two busted ear drums later.. Ok, you have to admit that that was funny. No? Fine! But anyway, the concert went great. We did pretty good and then The boys did phenomenal. We sang a few songs with the boys also. it was absolutely amazing. Maybe the best experience of my life so far.

We made it back to the dressing room and all jumped on the couch.. well not all of us. Louis, Eleanor, Niall, and Liam were on the couch. Lauren was sitting on Nialls lap. I was laying in front of the couch with Harry, Zayn, Chloe were sitting next to me. Thats when the question that i have been waiting for them to ask. I mean it was only time before they asked

"What do you want to do for your birthday tomorrow?"

-----------------------------------------------

Hey people.

Soo go read this blog please http://wellthatslifecad.blogspot.com/ more updates to come..

goo like this page! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One-direction-is-my-Drug/416920768369105 pwetty pwetty please!

Im sorry I havent uploaded latley.. its been Hell Week in Drama. Hell week is basically the week of the production  were you have to practice for like 3 hours each day... it basically is Hell... I promise I'll update soon.

Vote, comment what you think, fan if you want, DM me... what ever you want!

Love you all

-Court xoxoxox