Chapter 27: presentsss

Harry P.O.V.

"What the hell happened here?" Skylier yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

"Ummmm..." Zayn stalled.

"Dont stall. What happened in here." She calmly asked.

"Well you see, what had happened was we were hungry so we tried making tacos." Liam explained while tring to clean up the mess.

"Really, Then why is there flour all over the floor?" 

"We tried making the taco shells." Louis laughed.

"Tried?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Do I need to give you some cooking lessons?" She laughed.

"Are you saying our cooking stinks?" Louis asked acting like he was hurt.

"Maybe. Now give me a something that I can use to help you guys start cleaning." She laughed. She quickly grabbed some cleaning towels and started wiping off the counters.

Skyliers P.O.V.

I leave these boys alone for a couple hours and they destroy the hotel. What am I going to do with these guys? That's when I hit me. Eleanor. Wasnt she suppose to be here.

"Umm Louis, wasn't El suppose to be here." I asked.

"Yes, well she was tired so i kinda told her to go lay down." She he stated like I should have known. That exact moment El walked in.

"What the.... How.... LOUIS!" Eleanor yelled glaring at Louis.

"Hey, it wasn't all me." He whined.

"I knew I shouldnt have trusted you to cook tacos. They are not that hard to cook. I mean.... How is there stuff on the ceiling?" She asked pointing to the ceiling. She walked over, grabbed a rag to start cleaning. She walked over to me and said something before she walked away.

"These boys are idiots, but they are our idiots." I just looked at her as she walked away. She looked back and we both just smiled at each other.

"I cant believe that you guys have us girls help you clean up your mess." I said while all us girls agree'd. "Having the girlfriends clean up the boyfriends mess. What great boyfriends. Idiots" I mumbled to myself, hopefully not one heard that.

"I heard that." Harry softly mumbled in my ear, as he was standing right next to me. I playfully glared at him while he just smirked at me.

------

Multiple hours later and much cleaning later all nine of us were laying all over the floor and counters in the kitchen. Niall, Lauren, El, and Louis were on the floor. Liam was on the table. while Zayn, Chloe, Harry, and I were laying all over the counters. You could say that we were exhausted. But at least we got it cleaned. Even the ceiling. It was hard to do but we managed.

"What time is it?" I wondered out loud. There was a short silence, before all of them screamed at the same time.

"Present time!"

"You guys are seriously going to make me lose all hearing. And when I can't hear, I wont be able to sing. And when Im not able to sing, White Angels wont be able to sing and when White Angels cant sing you dont have an opening act. You dont not, not want to have an opening act. So dont make me lose hearing." I calmly stated.

"What ever just go sit on the couch while we go get you presents." Lauren said from right next to me. When did she get next to me. Last time I knew she was on the other side of the room. What ever.