Chapter 18: The White Angels?!?!?

Skyliers P.O.V.

"Done. Well with the upstairs anyway. Who knows what they are doing down stairs. They could be making a bigger mess." I said looking around my parents bedroom. So far we have all of the bedrooms clean. It only took us three and a half hours but we did it! We also have all of the bathrooms upstairs, except mine clean. I mean im pretty sure that my parents are going to look in my bathroom and start complaining because its dirty.

"Yeah, I think we should go down stairs and help them." Harry agree'd. With that we walked down stairs to find everyone cleaning the kitchen.

"Hey guys. Still cleaning I see." I smirked.

"Yeah." Niall whined.

"But we are almost done." Chloe chimed in.

"Good, But the guys are going to have to finish because i need to talk to you and Lauren," I spoke directly to Chloe.

"Oh,Ok. I think." Choe replied. I gave Chloe a look and immediately she knew what I wanted to talk about. She dropped what she was doing and grabbed Laurens arm and pulled her into the living room and sat her down on the couch.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Lauren asked.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooo." I started off.

"You like him dont you." Chloe bursted out.

"What? Who? i have no clue what you are talking about." Lauren beam innocently.

"You know exactly what and whom I am talking about." Chloe and I said in unison.

"umm.. erm... Yes." she whispered.

"YES! I knew it!" I yelled.

"What did you know?" Louis asked walking in with the rest of the boys. Crap I cant tell them. now right now at least.

"That Laurens parents are fine with her coming on tour with us." Chloe quickly murmured. I just looked at her. "She called while we were on our walk and they are fine and so are my parents." She continued.

"Oh, thats great." Niall beamed

"Well, now we need to come up with a name for our group." I stated.

"Wrong number!" Lauren screamed. All of the boys gave her a confused look and Chloe and I started laughing. "What? Its unique and I have always wanted to name something that." She defended. That would be a good song title.

"This is very true." I agree'd. "But what about something like Young Love?"

"Thats actually not bad." Chloe stated.

Then a bunch of ideas filled the room.

"Perfectly Imperfect."

"summer scene"

"Better than ever"

"The magic workers"

"Out of control."

"The pop princess."

Some of them were really funny. And most of them would be good for song titles.

"Hey guys. What about The White Angels?" I asked.

"OMG! I love it." Chloe jumped up and down

"Guys, I think we have a band name." Lauren stated.

"The White Angels" I yelled.

-----------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. its kind just a filler chapter. Things get a lot more interesting.! I promise. I will try and upload as soon as posssible!

Vote, comment fan, direct message me..... Helpa person in need..... what ever floats your boat.

Love ya guys

Court xoxoxo