Chapter 4: a movie a prank, and a kiss?

Skylier's P.O.V.

It was kinda embarrassing when Harry asked me to kiss him on the cheek, but awkwardly I liked it. I had a feeling that he liked it to. As soon as I got back to where I was sitting my phone vibrated. I had a feeling that it was Chloe, and I was right.

Hey, sorry i couldnt come over earlier. but i'll be over there in about an hour. love ya. see ya soon. Xoxo

I just smiled and looked at Louis. "Guess who is coming over in about an hour?"

"Chloe? Please tell me that it is Clo! I havent seen that chick in forever."

"Yeah, she is coming over now!"

All of the boys just look at us.

"She is just a really good friend. I meet her like a year and a half before I tried out for the X-Factor."

I got another text from Chloe:

Hey, i know i said about an hour but im getting bored and my moms being a witch so im coming over in like five minutes. xoxo

"OK, maybe a lot sooner than an hour.. maybe like five minutes." I say really fast.

Louis just laughs and rolls all over the floor. That child, I swear

"Well then. I have to go to the restroom. I'll be right back." I said as I was getting up.

I walked out of the bathroom and rushed into the living room, to talk to the boys before Chloe got here.

"Ok guys. you guys have to go stay in the guest bedroom for like five minutes while I slowly tell Chloe that you guys are here. She is a huge directioner. And Zayn I'm just gonna say it but she is going to hate me, your her favorite. but she loves all of you guys Equally. I'll tell you guys when you can come out!" As soon as I said that the doorbell rang. I shoe'd the boys to the guest bedroom and ran to the door. When I opened the door Chloe jumped and then hugged me.

"Clo, I have to tell you something."

"Are you pregnant? Dating someone? Moving? Tell me!!" Chloe asked super super fast.

"No. I wish. and No. So you know that tweet about Louis seeing his best friend  and the One direction one and stuff, well.. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, that tweet was about me and they are staying here! Please just dont go all fangirl on them ok? Come on out Guys!" I said, rather quick like, looking in the direction of the hallway in which leads to the guest bedroom and out walk Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry. "Where's Zayn?"

"He's in the bathroom." Niall said with his deep irish accent.

Then all of a sudden Zayn walks out and Chloe trys to keep as calm as humanly possible. Zayn saw Chloe and just started to stare.

Zayns P.O.V.

Her Blonde hair was straight and beautiful. She was beautiful. I couldnt help but to stare. I almost forgot to introduce myself, but why should I? She already knows who I am.

"Hi, Im Zayn Malik. But I'm pretty sure that you already know that." I laughed

"Im pretty sure every teenage girl on this planet knows who you are! But anyway, im Chloe." She said blushing. I couldnt believe that she was staying this calm. Most people freak out even when thier friends tell them not to. She must be a really good actor.

Chloe's P.O.V.

OMG! I just meet the Zayn Freaking Malik. And it wasnt at a signing or a concert. It was at Skyliers house. I was so screaming on the inside.