Chapter 23: mission complete

Nialls P.O.V.

"Well.......erm..... so.. basically." Harry started. There was a long dramatic pause, I couldnt take the tension.

"What is it?" I yelled, making Liam jump a little.

"Well, someones a little impatient." Zayn laughed. I just glared at him.

"Anyway, what Harry was trying to say was to say was, We know you have feelings for Lauren." Louis said

"No, no I dont." I whispered. All four of the guys just glared at me like they knew better, I just ignored them. "Well,  you better tell her because its obvious that she likes you. That and Chloe and Sky told us. Whats the worst thing that could happen? She says no?"

"Or she falls for someone else." Harry whispers just loud enough for me to barely hear him. I glared at him with pain in my eyes. The thought of her falling for another guy hurt, and it hurt bad. "Now go talk to her." He pushed me out of the room. I heard faint whispers. I stopped and listened to what the girls were talking about.

"Now go talk to him. GO!" Chloe whispered.

"No. I doubt he truly cares about me. He's an World-wide super star. He has every girl on this freaking planet throwing themselves at him. Girls that are much prettier, smarter, skinnier. Everything." Lauren fought back.

"Really, you want to go there?" Skylier asked. "Do you see the way he looks at you and acts around you. He DOES truly care about. He looks at you the way Zayn looks at Sunshine over here." I think shes referring to Chloe. I mean that would make sense because Chloe is his girlfriend and Yeah.

"And Harry with Popsicle." Chloe included.

"Yeah, You have a point." Lauren finally said. There was a long pause and I took that chances to enter and start talking.

"Hey Lauren, can I talk to you for a minute?" I said, making her jump and the everyone started laughing. All the guys sat down next to the girls, while I took Lauren to the kitchen.

"So whatcha wanna talk about?" She asked me. Here goes nothing.

I started leaning in and she started leaning in to. Our lips finally crashed together and I started to smile through the kiss. She was kissing me back. Was this even real life? Fireworks were flying left and right. Well, in my head they did.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against her's "Lauren you see, I really like you and every time that I see you my heart race and my stomach goes crazy." She smiled and I took a deep breath. "I guess what I am trying to get at is... Lauren Kingston Will you be my girlfriend?"

She pulled away "Let me think about that" I froze. Does she really have to think about it? What if she says No? I guess she saw the expression on my face and started laughing. "You really think I had to think about it. YES. Of course I would be your girlfriend." I was so relived. "OK, Now I'm hungry. Do we have any food in the fridge?"

I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I was starting to look through it when someone walked into the room.

"Is it safe to come in?" Skylier asked. Lauren and I could help but laugh.

"Yeah, we are just looking for food." I calmly explained. 

"Mhmmmm" I heard Chloe say. "Soooo."  She continued playfully pushed Laurens arm and she blushed.

"Awwww. Is it official?" Skylier asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Congrats guys. And I dont know why I just said congrats its not like your getting married. Yet." Skylier laughed