Chapter 17: the perfect date and a huge mess.

Skyliers P.O.V.

The movie marathon was finally over. Not that Im complaining. I love Toy Story. I was glad that everyone gave in on Liam and mine begging and convincing. I mean we were only begging for like half and hour. It was started to annoying me, anyway. All three girls were still on the floor and the boys were all somehow on the couch.

"Ok, You come with me." Chloe said getting up and grabbing my arm and starting to drag me out of the room.

"You know, I can walk by myself. " I laughed

"Yeah, but you are really slow" she whined

"Im sorry that you are very impatient."

"Yeah, you better be, its you fault"

"Wait what?"

"You heard me. It's your fault that Im impatient." She smirked as I agree'd then follow her to where she shall shall be taking me. Most likley my room to get ready for my date. We soon arrived at my room. I was right! "Get in the shower." Chloe ordered.

"Ok." I agree'd. I grabbed a towel and a pair of sweats and a comfy T-shirt and ran into a the bathroom, turning the shower on. I slowly undressed and got in. I washed my hair and body after standing in the shower, letting the water hit my back for about five minutes. I got out got dressed, bushed my teeth and dried my hair. I quickly walked back into my room before Chloe got too mad.

"Ok, now that you are all clean, lets do your hair."

"But-"

"Dont argue with me. I know you dont like people doing your hair but still." Chloe said pushing me down in a chair that I have no clue where it came from, but oh well. She messed with it for a minute and then went and grabbed something out of the bathroom. Curling Iron! Then she messed with my hair alot more. "And Im done." She finally said after about an hour of curling my hair. I walked over to my full length mirror by my door and examined my hair. It was perfect. Wow. that sound very girl... what is happening to me? "Ok, now your make-up."

"No! I let you do my hair but you are absolutely not doing my make-up." I shoot at her. I quickly grabbed my makeup and went back to the mirror, sitting down on the floor and started my make up. I put on a little bit of foundation, eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. "Done. Now to figure out what Im wearing." This should be fun. Chloe walked to my closet and and pulled out a beautiful blue dress. She walked over and handed it to me without saying anything. I quickly slipped it on. It was tight at the breast and then fell loosely.

"Oh my gosh, You look beautiful." Lauren said walking in.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Ok, now get out there and knock him dead." Chloe smiled and walked out of the room. "Now presenting Skylier Marie Santiago." I heard her yell from the living room. I grabbed my flats and walked out of my bedroom and into the living room.

"Hi, guys." I laughed.

"Aww, my little Skylier is growing up so fast." Louis said hugging me, trying not to mess up my hair or anything.

"Aww, is my Lou-bear afraid of losing me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Maybe." he pouted, letting go of me.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "You look beautiful." Harry whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I knew that made Harry smirk.

"Thanks." I spun around to face him and the gap between us grew smaller and smaller. Finally our lips crashed into each other.

"No PDA kids." Lauren yelled making us all laugh.