Chapter 11: The Park

Skyliers P.O.V.

I walked into my bedroom and feel to my bed in happiness. All my bags just fell to the floor.

My phone suddenly started ringing. I quickly searched for it and then answered it. "Hello?... oh hey, Clo........ oh, ok!.......... see you in like five minutes then" I whispered hanging up.

I swiftly walked down stairs and into the kitchen, were all the boys but Harry, were sitting at the table talking. As soon as i walked into the room all of them looked at me and smiled.

I looked very confused, "What?"

"Nothing" Louis yelled evilly.

"OK, whatever. Anyway Spaghetti anyone?" i say, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah" Niall and Louis scream in unison.

"Ok, I'll start cooking, should be done soon, very soon."

As soon as I said that the front door opened and closed.

"Honey, I'm home." a female voice said.

Zayn jumped up, "Chloe?"

"Yesum." She said as she walked into the kitchen

"How are you?" Liam asked kindly.

"I'm good, thank you. How about you boys?"

A mixture of 'im good' or 'great' filled the room.

After everyone answered the question, we all started our own conversations. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Chloe were having a conversation about their day. Louis and I started talking about prom.

"So are you excited for Prom? What is the theme anyway?"

"Yeah, but im kinda scared! And the theme is masquerade."

"Why are you scared?" Louis asked concerned.

"Well, the guy that im going with, Chance, has a huge crush on me, but i dont like him like that. And im afraid that he is going to do something that might ruin everything between this one guy that, even though we just meet not to long ago, i really like!"

"And who is might this other guy be?"

"Not telling"

"is it your boyfriend, Harry?"

I blush and nod then turn around to finish the spaghetti. " the spaghetti is just about ready." I say without turning around. Right then someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"It smells delicious, Babe." Harry whispers in his beautiful accent.

"Thanks." I say while turning to face Harry. As soon as I got done turning around, Harry gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"What was that?" Chloe asked obviously seeing Harry kiss me.

"Well, Harry and Sky are dating" Louis screams.

"OMG! That is amazing!" Chloe says smiling.

--------------After Dinner----------

"Babe, you got some spaghetti sauce on the corner of your mouth." Harry says cheekily.

"Where?" I ask, wiping at my lips. "Did i get it?"

"No! let me get it for you." He leaned in and kissed me. "Got it" he said as he pulled away.

"Sky, you didnt have any sauce on you face, Harry was just trying to find a way to kiss you." Liam says stating the obvious.

"Oh, I figured that out. But thats ok!!" I laughed.