Chapter 10: Shopping Trip

Heres to another chapter! Whoo- Hooo!

So today LWWY came out! i have been yelled at four times for playing it to loud! I cant help that they are amazing. I keep replaying it and replaying it! Congrats guys on the new single! I love it!

Dont forget to vote and comment!

Love you guys

-Court xoxoxoxo

----------------------------------

Skyliers P.O.V.

People kept saying that is was just another friday, but to me it was not just any other friday! It was prom weekend. The theme is masquerade. its the only place that i could put a mask on my face and pretend and it would be ok! Were people cant really judge you because they dont know who is who!

I felt my phone vibrate in my jean pocket, indicating that i had a text. I quickly pulled it it out, hoping that the teacher didnt see me. He didnt, he was typing at his computer. I looked down at my phone, which glowed brightly, Louis :) <3. I quickly opened and read it,

hey love, we are picking you up from school. we are going shopping. meet us around the corner. we dont want to draw to much attention.

i started to laugh to my self and then started typing again,

ok, but why are we going shopping if you dont want to draw attention?

i hit the send button and stuffed it back in my pocket.

a few minutes later the bell rang to end the school day. I quickly packed up my stuff and ran out of the class room. I walked outside, stopping after about five steps so my eyes could adjust to the sun light. After i could see correctly I made my way around the corner.

Once i got to the car, the door opened and i got in.

"How was your day?" Louis asked as we started moving.

"It would have been better if someone replied to my messages!" I laughed

Louis just looked down.

"Maybe if he used his phone for what a phone is supposed to be used for, he wouldnt have got it taken away from him." Liam says from beside him.

"Im sorry that Niall and I were having fun while we were waiting," Louis said sarcastically, "Can i please have my phone back?"

Liam finally hands him his phone, causing Louis to start dance in his seat. as soon as he started to stop dancing, Harry turned around from the front and started speaking "We are here."

"Ok, lets go!" I scream opening the car door and rushing everyone.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Louis asked sarcastically.

"Well if you really must know, Chloe is coming over tonight and is spending the weekend  because Sunday is prom. And we are going to get ready together." I say in one very long breath. The only reaction i got, was from Zayn when i said Chloe was spending the weekend.

"Oh, so do you got a date to prom?" Harry asked a little worried.

"Yeah, i am going with my friend, Chance. We are only friends." I whisper to Harry,

"Oh.... Ok." He said a little happy but sad at the same time.

Went went in and out of stores. Finally we were at a jewlery store. I saw the most beautiful necklace. I picked it up and looked at the price tag. $475, for a necklace, Uhh. no thanks. I quickly set the necklace down and made my way over to were Louis was standing.

"I cant believe you got this whole mall shut down for us!" I say as Louis smiled.

We all made our way out of the store, all of us except Harry. I wondered were he was. A few seconds later Harry walked up behind me.

"Hey, can i talk to you for a minute?" he asked.

"Of course." I answered as he pulled me away from the group. "So what do you want to talk about, Harreh?"

"Ok..... So....... um I was woundering....." Harry hesitated.

"Come on Harry, what are you trying to say?"

As soon as I finished my sentence, Harrys lips crashed into mine. First i froze then i started to kiss back. he swiftly moved his hand to my check, sending chills down my back. Me, being me, placed my hand on his curls tugging at them. it seemed like the kiss lasted forever. He finally pulled away.

"I was woundering if.....uh..... you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course. i would love too" I almost screamed.

"Oh, yeah before i forget," He says as he starts to pull a small, blue, velvet box out of his pocket, "I bought this for you. I saw you looking at it."

"You didint have to!" I whisper as he opened the box, revealing the necklace. I turned around so he could put it on me. Once I felt the cold necklace on my neck, I turned back around and smiled. He just smiles and intertwines our hands as we walked back to towards the group.

Niall looks at our hands, "What happened?"

We just look at each other and laugh.