Chapter 29: Swimming.. with the Dolphins

Skyliers P.O.V.

"You didnt" I gasped.

"oh, but I did" He laughed.

We were standing in front of the most expensive and best sushi restaurant in the world, according to magazines and reviews on the Internet. It's like one of those fancy Italian restaurants, but sushi instead.

"Sushi brings back so many memories." I laughed.

"Like?"  He asked.

"Those stories are for another time." I stated.

"But I wanna know." he whined. I gave him that 'not now' look. "Fine, now lets go inside." He said grabbing my hand and lead me into the restaurant.

"How may I help you?" The hostess asked.

"Uh, Reservations for Styles." Harry told her.

She looked down at a piece of paper then back up at us and smiled. "Right this way, please." She said as she led us to a table. "Here you are. Your waitress should be right with you."

"Thanks." Harry replied. she walked away as Harry pulled out a chair for me. What a true gentleman.

"Why thank you!" I thanked him while pushing myself in with a little help from Harry. He went and sat as soon as the waitress came over.

"Hi, Im Lindsey and I will be your waitress today. Can I get you something to drink?" She kindly asked

"Um, I will just have a water." I told her

"Yeah, I'll have a water too." Harry agree'd

"Ok, two waters. I will be right back with that." She smiled and walked away. I picked up the menu and went through all the options. Harry quickly grabbed the menu out of my hands.

"Nope, Im ordering for you." Harry insisted.

"Whatever, just please dont kill me or anything." I laughed.

"Damn it, you figured out my plan." he sarcastically whispered.

"Oh no! Anyway, Im going to go to the restroom real quick." I stated getting up looking for the restrooms. Once I found them I quickly walked over, opened the door, and entered. I looked in the mirror and was still beautiful then ever. I opened my clutch and pulled my phone out. I had 21 texts. I looked at a  couple of them. A few of them were from the girls saying something like 'Have fun' and a couple were from Louis saying 'use protection' and 'dont hurt my Hazza'. I worry about that boy. I didnt bother looking at the other messages. I locked my screen and put it back into my clutch. As I walked out of the restroom I saw that the waitress was bringing our food. Was I in there that long? I walked back over to Harry and sat down.

"Was I gone that long?" I asked Harry.

"No, but it is sushi doesnt really take that long to prepare and serve." he explained.

"I know." I defended myself.

"Sure you do." He laughed.

"Whatever."

"Ok." He murmured, while smirking.

We quickly ate, talking about every thing, but nothing at all. We finished eating and Harry payed. We went back out to the limo.

"Now for your real surprise." Harry announced shutting the door.

"Really!" I muttered. I heard Perfect Two by Auburn softly playing through the speakers. This song basically describes my feelings right now. Once that song ended, Im Yours by Jason Marz came one. I started humming to the melody.The next song was of course What Makes you Beautiful. Time to get a little cheesy. I looked right into Harrys eyes and starting singing his song to him.

"You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful
So c-come on,
You got it wrong,
To prove I'm right,
I put it in a song,
I don't know why,
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes," I sang

"Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

Na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell," Harry Sang. We both started cracking up laughing.

"Thats what makes you beautiful." I sang the last line before Harry could.

Once again the driver turned around and said "You have reached your destination." What is with him and saying that? Oh, whatever. I have been saying whatever a lot. Maybe I should stop, but then again it is like my trade mark. What ever.

"Sky, you coming?" Harry laughed cutting me out of my thoughts.

Yeah." I smiled. I stepped out of the limo and right in front of the Aquarium. I have always wanted to come to one of these things. I smiled the biggest I have in a while. Which is surprising because I have been having the time of my life the past 6 months.

We walked into the Aquarium and Harry pulled me towards to the private dolphin area. We walked in a there were about four people just sitting there like they were waiting for someone. Were they... no?!?! They are arent they?! I looked at Harry shocked and he smiled at me.

"Skylier and Harry?" One of them asked. We both nodded.  Another came up to us and handed us full body bathing suits then lead us to a single changing room. We both went in. There was a bag in the corner. Harry walked over, grabbed it, and walked back over to me and handed it to me. I looked at it like something was going to jump out of it.

"Open it!" He insisted. I quickly opened it. A bikini. Wow. It was nice on at least. It was red with white pocka dots. Nice job, Harry. "Put it on." He smiled.

"Turn around." I ordered, with my amazing hand gestures. He did as I told him. I changed in record speed.  "Mkay."

"Perfection." He whispered making me smile. I walked out of the room while he changed. He didnt take long, he was out almost immediately.

(A/N: To save you from boredom.. Im going to skip the three hours they swim with the dolphins. They have the time of their life's.. blah blah blah. haha Anyway. All that happens is they swim. Nothing special. Ok just alittle but nothing out of the ordinary happens.)

Once we back to the hotel room no one was there. Harry and I went and sat on the couch and cuddled. Cuddling led to kissing, kissing led to me on top of him on a full out make- out session.

"Why dont we take this to the bedroom?" Harry asked with his sexy accent. lets just say that that night was magical! Him touching me, his skin on mine.

"Happy birthday, babe." He murmured into my hair as I drifted off to sleep to the beat of his heart beat.

Finally! lol

Sorry for making you wait so long.. but there it is... hope you like it..

Dont forget to cote, comment, fan, listen to the beautiful voices of One Direction. Dont die.. that would be bad..

I love you all

Court xoxoxoxo