Chapter 1: School and a Myserious Phone call

So this is my first story... its not the best but i hope you like it.. dont forget to comment.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I love you. Babe." He finally said.

"I love you to, Hazza" Skylier said starting to blush

"So, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Harry asked smiling

"All i want is to-" Beep beep beep, Skyliers alarm clock went off with a loud beeping waking Skylier and her older sister, Olivia.

All Skylier could think was that it was just another dream. Again! She has been having dreams about her best friends band lately.

She got up to turn the alarm off before her sister start complaining again. As she got up thoughts just kept going through her mind, how bad she missed her best friend, Louis. How much she wishes she could see him again. The thoughts just kept coming and going while she was getting ready for school.

She quickly grabbed her bag and car keys and ran remembering that she had to pick up her friend. She got to her house as fast as she could. Chloe rushed into the car slamming every door on the way there, not caring.

----------------------------------------------------

Skyliers P.O.V.

I was so hungry i practically ran to the cafeteria. There, meeting my best friend, Chloe and a couple of other people.

"Hey Clo, what are we having for lunch? Oh, wait is today Friday?" I asked confused.

"Yes today is Friday. Which means that it is salad day!" Chloe said starting to walk towards the salad bar.

We both got our lunch and made our way towards our normal table.

"So Sky, how is the spoon challenge going?"

"Oh, its going great!!"

"Whats the spoon challenge?" I heard someone say at out table. I looked around the table to see who asked and i meet a pair of bright blue eyes, they belonged to Stephanie

"Well Steph, the spoon challenge is where you cant use a spoon for a certain amount of time. Me, of course, i said why not change it up a bit and see how long i can go without using a spoon," I stated turning back towards Chloe, "yeah its been what three months?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Who started this challenge?" Stephanie asked confused.

"Well, there is the band, One Direction, and there is a very long story behind it all. To sum it up, one of the members has a phobia of spoons, so their fans, i believe, created the spoon challenge" i stated trying to sum it all up.

"Oh, i don't think i have ever heard of this band, One Direction."

"What do you live under a rock? They are like the most popular boy band in the world right now! And most definitely the most hottest group of guys i have ever seen!" Chloe said starting to smile.

-------------------------------------------------

" Im so glad that it is friday!" I said into the phone,"well i have to go! Im going to get something to eat. Talk to you later, love ya. Bye."

I hung up on Chloe and set my phone down on the counter and started going through the fridge. As soon as I found something to eat my phone started ringing, playing one of my favorite songs by One Direction, Up All Night.

"Hello? Who is this?"I asked confused but also concerned.

"Hello, Skylier?" A some what familiar voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, but who is this?"