Chapter 8: An awkward call.

Sorry, this chapter is really short! im really busy and dont have much time.

Hpe you like it... Dont forget to vote and comment!!

Love you guys

Princess C 

---------------------------------------------------------

Syliers P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of voices and footsteps in the hallway. i slowly rolled out of bed of bed and fell onto the floor. OW! well that didnt go as I wanted it to. Getting up I made my way to the door, finally realizing how bad my back hurt. 

"Good morning, love." I hear Liam say as soon as i open my door.

"Morning." i groan. walking down the stairs, to the kitchen where the rest of the boys were sitting.

"Morning, Sky," Louis mumbled. i just nod. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side off the bed this morning." Everyone bursts out in laughter.

"No, I fell I out of bed this morning" I mumbled causing them to burst into laughter. I just glared at them.

I walk over to the fridge and opened it up, taking out some apple juice and pouring myself a glass of juice.

"Oh!..... Skylier, we are going to the store. Do you need anything?" Liam asked.

"Umm....... uhh... no not that i can think of. but if i do need anything, ill call you." i say taking my glass of apple juice and started walking towards my bedroom. I hear the front door shut and the house was completely silence.

I set my juice down on my desk and made my way to the bathroom. Just to find out that mother nature decided to make an appearance. i opened the cupboard to realize i only had one more tampon. What do i do? Call the boys and ask them to buy me some tampons? Do i call Chloe to see if she can buy me some?

i made one of the most awkward decision of my life. I run and grab my phone and start to dial a number.

"Hey, Louis?"

Louis P.O.V.

My phone started to ring and i immediately pulled it out and automatically answered it.

"Hey," I said in a very calm voice. "Yeah whats up, Sky?........... Come on say it." I say a little worried. All of a sudden i burst out into laughter. "Yeah!... Kay, Bye." i say hanging up, bursting into laughter again.

All of the boys look at me with confused looks on their faces.

"Wellllll, lets just say we need to stop by the feminine products for Sky." I try to say with a straight face, but just then Harry and Niall burst out into laughter.

"Guy's, its not that funny. Do you realize how awkward it must have been for her to call Louis? CALM DOWN!!!" Liam screams, "Ok, so, here this row. I think." Liam says pointing to a row with a couple of females looking at the shelf.

"Ok, soo," Zayn mumbles looking st the shelves, "What kind?"

"I DONT KNOW!" I scream. Right then Chloe came around the corner. "Chloe, we need some help."

So walked over to us cautiously. "Yeah?"

"Well, we are picking up things for Skylier, but we dont know what kind she wants or uses." Harry says a little awkwardly.

She laughs a little and walks over to the shelf picked up a box and hands it to me.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"You're quite welcome."

--------------------------------------------------Half an Hour later-----------------------------------------------------

Skylier P.O.V.

i was laying on my bed with my laptop in front of me when i heard the door shut. I jumped up and ran to downstairs, slowing down when i got to the last step. Casually walking into the kitchen.

"I see that you guys are back. no one got injured or killed."

"That would be a total tragedy. Not like someone would try to kill us. I hope not." Louis whispered.

Liam was going through the bags and was putting things away. "Oh, here." He said as he tossed me my tampons  "We didnt quite know what kind to get you but Chloe just happened to show up and helped us!"

"Thats fine."  I say groaning and walking up to the medicine cupboard and pulled out some pain medication. Taking out two pills and taking them with a cup of water. " Ughhh... i hate mother nature!"

"Well, look at it this way, your not pregnant or anything." Harry mumbled.

i walked over into my living room and grabbed a pillow, walked back into the kitchen and throw the pillow at Harry.

I started up the stairs but stopped half way and looked back at all five boys cracking up. I looked right to Harry who had a giant grin showing his beautiful dimples. Thoses dimples... make me melt inside.