Chapter 19: meeting the parents

Skyliers P.O.V.

I couldnt help but think, 'What if my parents wont let me go on tour?'. then I remembered who my parents are. they are always on business trips and Im always the only one home taking care of what ever needs to be taking care of. They wouldnt care. I dont know why I have been up for an hour thinking about what ifs! I need to just go with what happens.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 7:08. I should probably go get in the shower before my parents get back.

But my bed is so comfy

But you have to.

But its just my parents

Are we even talking about the same people. The people that got mad at you once because you wore the same shirt to bed that you wore that day. Mom, the one who yelled at you because you put your hair in a bun.  Dad, the one who yelled at you because you you eat to much. Yeah them.

Yeah your right.... wait am I arguing with my self............ I am going insane. Im going to go get in the shower now.

I grabbed my black skinny jeans and a tight baby blue top and walked into the bathroom and started the water. I set my cloths down on the counter and just stared at myself in the mirror.

Thoughts started shooting through my mind. Is all this real? Am I really going on tour with One Direction, doing the one thing I love? This could be either the best time of my life or the worst. we will just have to wait and see.

I quickly stepped into the shower letting the hot water hit my back calming me down, I washed my hair and body then got out. I dried off and slipped into my cloths. I dried my hair and brushed it into a high ponytail. Now just to brush my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth and walked out of the bathroom to Harry sitting up in bed. I could tell that he was worried.

"Babe, dont be worried. you will do fine." I reassured, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Yeah, normally Im not nervous or worried about meeting my girlfriends parents but I dont know."

"Dont worried, please. All that really matters is what I feel for you. I mean my parents dont even really approve of me. Ever since they found out that I loved singing they have told me i was a mistake. That I need to become some doctor or something. I learned not to worry about thier opinion anymore."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. "You know what youre right. I love you." He finished as a smirk appeared on his face. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you too." I mumbled into his chest. As if one cue, I heard the door open and someone call my name. Was that... Is that my Mum? Perfect. What an amazing way to ruin the perfect moment. I pulled out of the hug and kissed Harry on the cheek. "I will see you soon." And with that I left. Well just to go down stairs.

"Skylier Marie Santiago!" My mum screamed as I reached the bottom step.

"Im right here." I groaned.

"Oh, good. I see that the house is clean. I like coming home to a clean house." She smirked.

"Yeah, ok. So mum... dad... I want to introduce you to some people." I actually was kind of nervous now. Why should I be? Oh who knows! "GUYS GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" I yelled up the stairs. They were all already up... Well they should be. I made them all get up early that way the were wearing cloths while my parents were here. One by one they all made it down and stood in a line. "This Is, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry, My boyfriend." I said the last part really fast. "Everyone this is my mother and father." Everyone exchanged thier hellos and how are you's before I was ready to be in a different room as my parents. I know that that is not very nice or anything, but if you really knew them, They arent nice. "Well, I'm going to go start packing." I snapped

"Where are you going?" My mom asked in an attitude.

"Well, if you really must know, I am going on tour with my best friends." I shout back and walked back and walked upstairs, followed by Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. "Well that was fun." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, well We should really finish packing." Liam ordered the guys. Niall and Zayn nod.

"Well, Im already done." Louis calmly stated.

"Yeah, me too." Harry agree'd "Im going to stay and help Sky."

"Ok." Liam said as Niall, Zayn and him left the room.

All three of us look at each other and smile. "Ok, so did you find out if Lauren liked Niall?" Harry asked

"Ok, first off, Im her best friend, I could tell, But yes Chloe and I talked to her about it and every time we mentioned his name she blushed. What about you guys?" I laughed

"Yea... the same thing basically happened with us." Louis said and started jumping on my bed.

I just looked at him and he sat down.

"We have to get them together" Harry mumbled.

"Or we can just let love find its way." I suggested

"Ok that sounded like something that you would find on the internet. But I agree. Let them realize that the have such strong feelings and get together." Louis agree'd making weird hand motions, Harry eventually agree'd. So after there was a silence. I could tell that Harry was in deep thought. I went over and sat next to him.

"Babe whatcha thinking about? " I asked a kindly as possible.

"Well....erm..." He murmered.

"Come on. You can say it" I reassured him

"Uh, ok. What is up with your parents." He began making me and Louis freeze. "Im not trying to be rude or anything but they were being really mean." He finished

"Only if you knew." I whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I could feel Louis stare at me, so I looked at him and we shared a long glare. Like we were having a conversation with our eyes. "I think Im ready to tell him."

"Tell me what?" Harry asked worried.

I took a deep breath and began "Well......."