Chapter 7: A Rainy Day

I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain hitting the house. I love the rain. You can say that i am a huge outdoor's person. I love being outside, its one of the two things that calm me down, that and music.

I got up and walked over to my window. I opened my curtains and just stood there looking out into the middle of nowhere. And i could feel a smile form on my face while turning around to get something to drink and possibly to eat. As i walk over to my door i quickly looked over at my alarm clock, which read 10:21. i havent slept in that late in a while. it kinda felt good to sleep in.

I made my way downstairs to find my sister siting on the kitchen counter chugging down a glass of apple juice.

"Hey, Sky." she said as she finished her juice.

"Hey, i havent seen you much latley. Since the boys got here anyways."

"Yeah, i know.. but at least you weren't alone!... oh! Anyways im going on vacation with Andrew. So I'm not going to be here for like a week and a half. "

"Oh, ok," I start to whisper, "there's something i need to tell you." I look around to make sure none of the boys were around. "Ok, so you know Harry... of course you know him.... i have like a huge crush on him. But i dont know if he feels the same way. i doubt it cuz hes the Harry Styles from One Direction."

"SKYLIER MARIE SANTIAGO!" my sister screamed starting to smile. Right then Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis walk in.

"Ohhhh, you must be in trouble, you just got called by your full name." Louis says laughing.

"Skylier Marie Santiago. i like that." Liam says

"Thanks.... and no i dont think that i am in trouble" i say looking at Olivia who nods agreeing with me.

"Anywho, you guys have fun this week. im going to leave now, Sky. See ya later. Oh, theres some money on the table for you. not like you need it but still if you mysteriously need money theres some for you!" Olivia says as she grabs her bags and started walking towards the door.

"Well, i guess its just us for the next week."

"I guess so! this should be fun." i say as i make my way over to the fridge and open it looking for some apple juice and something to eat.

"How about we get Harry up and we all go out to eat." Zayn suggested as Niall face lights up.

"YES!!!! FOOOOOOOD!" Niall screams.

"Wait a second.... were is Harry?" I asked confused

"Last time i saw him he was sitting on the couch... so im going with in the living room." Louis said not completely sure.

We all made our to the living room where we found Harry passed out on the couch.

"Harry, get up!" We all yell in unison. he just layed there.

"Well im going to go to the bathroom. You guys can try to wake him up!" I say looking at Louis who looks at me and as i start to walk away he looked at Liam. they were planning something but im not sure.

Louis P.O.V.

Once Skylier said that she was going to go to the bathroom me and Liam just looked at each other, know how we were going to wake Harry up.

"So I came down stairs this morning and Skylier was crying and as soon as i tried talking to her she ran out. i havent seen her since and im kinda worried 'cause it was raining really hard." Liam said and Harry sat up so fast it was unimaginable.

"Well good morning there, Harreh." Niall whispered.

"Good morning, Sleepy head!" Skylier said to Harry as she walked back in.

"I....I uhh... thought...wait.. what" Harry figured out what we did and then gave us a death glare.

"Well you better get up and get dressed we are all going out to eat." Zayn said in a very low voice.

Harry's P.O.V.

Once i realize what Liam did to wake me up. i started to blush and just glared at the boys.I was happy when Zayn said that we were going out to breakfast. He eliminated the awkwardness.

We all made our way to our rooms to get dressed. Finally we all made our way to the kitchen. All besides Skylier. a couple seconds later she came down wearing yoga pants and a pink jumper. She looked beautiful.

--------------------------------Later that night------------------------

Skyliers P.O.V.

We all walked into the house after a delicious breakfast and made our way to the living room.

Louis face light up and i got a little scared. "how bout be play a game."

Everyone looks at each other than back at Louis

"What kind of game?" i asked Louis cautiously

"Never have I slash Truth or Dare." Louis smirked. What is up with this boy and playing truth or dare.

"Umm.. How do you play that?" Niall asked with his deep irish accent.

"Well, you start off playing never have i normally. And then you pick someone who as done that, you by who takes off a piece of clothing and you ask them truth or dare. then they do or answer what ever you want them to do. then get to do the never have i slash truth or dare!" Louis Explained.

"Well then.. Why not?!?1? lets do it!" Harry agree'd.

"OK, ill go first.  Never have I........ Gotten Drunk." Liam said. all of a sudden Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn take off thier shirts and i start to blush. I kinda felt a little awkward 'cause Liam and I were the only ones who didnt take anything off. "Ok, Harry! Truth or dare?"

"Ummmm. Dare."

Liam looked at Louis, Niall, and Zayn. then back at Louis, who nods and smiles. "Harry i dare you to kiss one person in this room."

Harry looks around and smiles. He started coming towards me. Then i realize that he was coming over to kiss Louis on the check.

We all busted out laughing till our sides hurt 

"Well then." Zayn said still laughing.

By the time it was my turn for the Never have I... the only piece of clothing that i have removed was my pink jumper. leaving me in my yoga pants and a tank top.

I was the last person to go. But i didnt go because we decided that it was a good idea because Harry and Niall were only in their boxers.

"Lets watch some movies!" I suggest. right then the door bell rang. What can I say? I enjoy being lazy and watching movies, especially on rain days like these.

"I'll get it." Liam yells getting up.

"Hola Muchacho's" The voice sound so very familiar and instantly knowing who it was, Chloe. I dont know why that child still knocks on the door. she practically lives here by now.

"We are definitely are watching movies." Zayn says smiling.

"Tonight should be fun." Louis said.

We picked out a bunch of movies and spent the rest of the rainy day watch movies. Zayn and Chloe laying next to each other. Harry, Louis and I laying together, me in the middle. Liam and Niall on the couch.

I couldnt be more happier. The guy that i really liked on one side of me and my best friend on the other side. I felt a smile grow on my face. i kept that smile all night!