10

Y/n POV
I woke up to a load BOOM! "Come on y/n" aris grabbed my hand as we ran down the mountain it was horrific bombs were being thrown everywhere "wicked" I whispered under my breath in realization which caused aris to look at me we ran down looking for the others they were behind a car we went to them "hey! You know how to shoot" I nodded taking the gun as me and aris started shooting we knocked out a couple guards one of them had something in their hand they threw it over "GRENADE" it shot out electric shock threw all of us I fell as pure pain filled my body as guards came over taking us throwing us on the floor I was the last one the guard took me pulling me up making me walk "y/n what a pleasure to finally see you such a long time playing cat and mouse and the cat finally caught the mouse" Ava spoke I glared at her "did you really think we wouldn't find you eventually" Janson smirked at me pure evil upon his face he punched me in the stomach knocking me to the ground "LEAVE HER ALONE" aris yelled being held by a guard I done how managed to put my foot tripping him mistake "electrocute her!" The guards shot knocking me down in pain "ughhh" "too bad your mothers dead and your father oh right he left" janson kicked me on my back "well that's gonna bruise" I growened they threw me next to aris aris looked at me face full of worry but then turning around shooting daggers at wicked and her guards "load them up" Ava called out they pulled me up pushing me "let her go!" Aris screamed "Where's Thomas?" Ava asked "I'm right here" Thomas came out with his hands up what an idiot don't you think well at least I hope this idiot had a plan then a fight broke loose Thomas grabbed something out of his pocket holding it IS THAT BOMB you know when I said a plan i didn't mean the end of me BOODLY LIFE! "Thomas please don't" Teresa spoke "Thomas please don't" I mocked in a whisper I gave that biss my clothes for straight up betrayal the audacity I tell you y/n focus I snapped out of it "Thomas you don't have to do this" Ava spoke this time 🙂well Mrs Ava Paige maybe if you didn't kill children we wouldn't have this problem but you know here we are 😑I really need to stop and focus 1....2..BEEP!BEEP! I turned around it was Brenda and that guy Jorge coming over in a car full speed Everything after that happened so fast that if you blinked once you or someone else would be dead    A kicked the guard making him let go of me as I saw another her guard coming towards aris who was fighting a another guard I pushed aris out the way as the man grabbed me I tried to kick him but three other guard came holding me pushing me into the berg my worst nightmare was unfolding in front of me I was being taken by wicked "Y/N!" I heard aris scream bloody murder I looked at him happy they didn't take him that I got him out the way in time I smiled at him and mouthed an it's okay I love you as tears fell down my face as the doors closed and i fell to my knees crying after all these years they did it those stupid bastards got me right when I felt happy again why Sonya Minho and Harriet was also in here crying we knew we wouldn't be together for long knowing wicked they would separate us just to torture us more and frankly this time out of all times in my life is when I really questioned if there was any hope I know wicked I know what they are capable of doing and will do for this stupid cure they haven't found in years in the end wicked was right the cat had caught the mouse sadly I was the stupid mouse now you may ask what's next in the miserable life of y/n l/n I guess you'll just have to stick along and see the question is will you?.....