Jealous marshall

Gumball's pov
Ashley took my arm and we walked out together, leaving Marshall behind to follow. By the time we arrived, Marshall already looked irritated.
"Go ahead."
I say to Ashley, welcoming her to a smile. She smiled back and began to sway her arms while chanting. Before we knew it, the invisible shield shattered into sparkles that began to flow throughout the kingdom.
"Thank you so much Ashley. Let's go Marshall." I say, reaching my hand out for his. He hesitantly moves his hand and began to walk ahead of me.
"Can I come?"
Ashley asked softly.
"No! You cannot!"
Butted Marshall. I gave him a disappointed look then tuned back to Ashley.
"Of course you can but as soon as we enter the castle doors, Marshall and I have to go by ourselves. Is that okay?"
I asked. She nodded and smiled before skipping towards me. She then playfully wrapped herself around my arm. I froze as soon as I noticed Marshall tense up, his eyes forming that terrible crimson color. I pulled my arm away and held Marshall's chest back.
"Marshall please."
I whisper, giving him a soft stare.
He sighed and pulled back.
"Let's go Ashley"
I say and Ashley followed along confused.
We arrived the castle doors sooner than I thought.
"Okay Ashley, we have to go in by ourselves from here. Thank you so much for the help."
I said to her as I patted her arm. She smiled and backed away.
"It's been a pleasure"
And with that, she walked off.
"Finally!!! I hate that fucking whore! Did you see the way she looked at you and was all over you! Do you have any idea how much that pissed me o-"
I cut Marshall off by sliding my tongue into his mouth, embracing him into a deep kiss. He gave in and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You're so cute when you're jealous"
I whisper against his lips.
He grinned and blushed before turning back to face the door.
"You ready?"
He asks.
I took a deep breath and leaned in to pull open the castle door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeeey you guys! Little miss royalty over here (bubblegum) didn't want to do her chapter! So I had to do it for her! Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I apologize deeply for them not being long. We honestly are busy people but hang in there my beautiful fangirls/boys. Love ya all
-Marcy ;)
Hey I have written your chapter before so don't act so high and mighty girly!! I will hurt you!- Bubblegum🌸