Come with me

Marshall pov
I had a new routine of going to gumball's every night and talking until he would fall asleep. I was enjoying going to see him but it just wasn't enough. I wanted to be with him the way we were before.
I got out of school and rushed to gumball's after showering like the usual. I waited on his bed until he walked in, locking the door behind him. I wanted to propose something to him and when he walked up to me, he seemed like he wanted to do the same.
"Hey." He said with his cute pink smile.
"Hey." I replied with a smirk.
"I need to tell you something." He said as he sat beside me. I sat up and rested my legs over his lap.
"Okay. What is it?"
He looked over at me and said,
"I want to run away with you. I'm tired of being caged against my will in this boring kingdom."
He said it with so much seriousness.
I dragged my self closer to him until I was seated over his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck.
"Okay. I will take you with me."
I grinned and quickly flew out the window with him in my arms before even giving him time to answer.
"Where are we going Marshall!?" He said quite frightened.
"Don't worry about it."
We arrived at my place minutes later and I gently lowered him over my couch.
I knelt down infront of him, starring into his eyes as I cupped his hands in mine.
"Come to the nightosphere with me."