Spare time? ;)

Marshall's pov
I felt gumball's palms grow sweaty and his body tense up as he opened the castle door. The giant gate creaked open and to our surprise... The castle was empty.
"Wh-where's everyone!? What's going on!? The castle is never empty!"
Gumball said, panicking.
"Bubba please calm down. They're probably out in the kingdom fixing the mindless candy people's problems"
I say, softly rubbing his sides. He sighed and gave me a soft smile.
"Okay... Y-you might be right."
"Of course I am. Now... The castle is empty... And we have time to ourselves... What do you say we..."
My body was now against gumball's and I slowly slid my hand towards his butt as I spoke.
"Go to your room my prince?"
I whisper in his ear, now groping his bottoms.
"M-Marshall! Are you serious!? Is that all you can think of right now!?"
He screamed. I grinned and leaned in, my lips now against his.
"Please baby."
I cooed. He chuckled softly and removed my hand from one of his bottom cheeks to lead me towards his room upstairs.
By the time we arrived at the door of his bedroom I was already thinking about the ways I would please him.
He creaked open the door and I carried him into my arms, playfully throwing him over the bed.
"Marshall!"
Giggled gumball as I slowly kissed up his shirt. I looked up at him with a grin and shoved my head into his shirt, slowly licking up until arriving to his firm nipples. I licked them furiously, making gumball grip on the sheets.
"M-Marshall. It's so c-cold"
He whispered. I ignored him and continued to trace down with my tongue. As my tongue was over his belly, my hands were already unbuttoning his pants. They made their way down into his boxer briefs and I felt him grow hard the instant they touched him. I pulled my head out of his shirt and leaned in, embracing him in a deep kiss as I suddenly groped him. The feeling of him moaning in my mouth made me incredibly hard.
"Gumball."
I moaned against his lips. His breathing grew heavier as I was now stroking him softly. His head dug back into the bed, making me grin... But the fun soon ended when we heard the sound of the castle door creak open and a group of people chattering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoi gois! I hope you're enjoying this ;) hehe. Anyway, don't forget to follow peeps! We love you all. Feel free to message me anything you would like to see in the story. Byes!!!
-Marcy