The end

Gumballs pov
After the wedding came the wedding night and let's just say I was super sore the next day. me and marshall had been planning to go to a tropical place for our honeymoon but was canceled due to a knife storm and instead spent it inside making a very big decision. I cuddle into him on my very pink bed and ask "so what are the down sides to being a vampire?" he responds "well you can't die which sure sucks when everyone you love can, you'll have craving for blood but I'll teach you how to drink the color red, which is another thing you won't like solid food anymore." "and the up side?" "You'll be able to do the sucking for one." "MARSHALL." so we went back and forth of whether or not I should do it or not when I finally made my decision. "Marshall I love you with all my heart and I think to make it official that I am dedicated to you...i want you to turn me..." he seemed shocked to think someone would sacrifice their mortality for him. "Are you sure babe... this is huge... maybe you should wait and talk it over with your king-" "to heck to my kingdom! I love you marshall and I'm doing this now globbing turn me!" He sits up. "okay lay down." I lay down as he touches my check. "this is going to hurt like hell but don't worry it'll pass. I am not going to tell you when I bite you okay? Your also going to go into a coma like sleep and-" "marshall just shut up and do it!" I demand. he strokes my cheek on last time before I feel his breath on my neck. I close my eyes as I feel the worst pain in my life. I couldn't help but scream my head off as I felt him release my neck. suddenly I don't feel pain and before I blacked out I hear marshall whisper. "I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, yes this is the last chapter for this story I would like to thank all of you for reading and voting for our story. it means so much to get 66.5k reads on our story that's so insane! Anyways sorry it took forever to get chapters out but we were both busy as heck. we both love you all! We can't thank you enough! We may or may not write another book about yes you guessed another gumlee story. anyways keep in touch for updates on it!
- bubblegum/ cassi
Hey guys it's Marcy! I'm so thankful for all out reads on this story! We never thought we would reach these many but here we are! Thank you so much and please follow to keep updated on our following books!
-Marcy/ lesly