Forgetful ashley

Marshall's pov
I stayed there crouching beside the couch where Ashley laid, feeling my jaw drop before snapping a look at gumball.
"Gumball. Kitchen."
I said.
He quickly rushed towards the kitchen as I followed along.
"What are we gonna do!?!?!"
I whispered-screamed.
Gumball began to walk around in a circle, almost panicking.
I walked over to him and cupped his face in my hands, giving him a soft careful stare.
"Babe. Calm down. We got this, we can actually use this to our advantage. Ashley May not remember who she is but that doesn't mean she doesn't remember her magic."
I say, and this seemed to ease him down. Gumball nodded and took a deep breath before walking back out towards Ashley.
"Hey Ashley."
He says. She turned to look at him.
"That seems to be my name so... Hi"
She responds, smiling at gumball.
He chuckles and kneels down beside the couch where she was now siting up on.
"Yes. I'm very sorry to hear that you have lost most of your memory but you do still remember your magic tricks right?"
Gumball asks. She nods.
"Great! Now... We really need your help with something."
Gumball said, now holding one of Ashley's hands in his. She blushed and looked down. I simply scrunched my nose and stood protectively next to gumball.
"What is it?"
She asks.
"Well, Marshall and I really have to get to the kingdom but there seems to be a shield preventing him from getting through. Can you please be a doll and help us get rid of it?"
Gumball pleaded, almost giving her pouty lips.
"What the fuck"
I whisper to myself.
Ashley nodded once again and gave gumball a wide small. Gumball held onto her hand and helped her up then offered his arm to her.
"Shall we?"
He asked politely. She took his arm and they both walked out.
"This bitch better not be onto my man."