Oh bubba

Marshall pov
I didn't even bother to change. What for? I chilled with my friends at the school parking lot and before I knew it, It was time to get everything ready. I dismissed myself and flew off. On my way, I couldn't help but think about pinky. I remembered that dark blush and how he tried to cover his face with his soft pink hair when I would embarrass him. How cute. Wait. No! What the hell am I saying! He's a loser! As I shook my head, I notice bubba walking in the woods, his head down as he talked to himself. No way! YESSS!!! I flew down and followed him a couple of steps behind before charging at him with all my force against a tree. He gasped and began to squirm.
"Marshall let go of me!!" He said in a raspy voice.
"Aww. Are you going to cry little prince?" I chuckled and released him.
"That's not funny you jerk! Leave me alone!"
"Okay." I said and began to float up.
"Just make sure to arrive safely because a lot of terrible things have happened in these dark woods." I smirked, knowing he would fall for that. He looked around and glanced at me in embarrassment.
"Can you please take me!"
"Hmm... Alright. Hop on."
His face lit up and he straddled himself around me. On the way I mockingly tilted his body to the side as if I were to drop him and the way he would scream in fear and gripped on to me was adorable. GOD DAMN IT! Stop it Marshall! You are not gay!! I wiped away the thoughts once more and landed on the porch of my home. Some people were already there, helping themselves to beer and what not. I walked in with bubba walking beside me the whole time.