Cant nothing tear us apart!

Gumball's pov
The fly back to my castle was silent. I was scared of why I had to wait to see what she had to say about us. As we fly to my balcony, he lands and I get off slowly, not wanting to let him go. I walk towards my bed and wait to here about what she told him. he sit besides me rubbing his neck for a few minutes before I decide to break the silence, "So.... what did she say..."
I say unsure of myself.
"she said...she said that... when you die... that I have to go back to being king again..."
he answered with a slight crack of his voice. I look down at my shoes at the thought of leaving marshall. He's lost so much. I can't let him lose me too. "marshall....can you... you know... turn me into a vampire too?"
I say still looking at the floor. out of the corner of my eye I see marshall looking wide eyed at me.
"Are you bananas!?. Do you know what's it like to live forever while others you care about die! I might not want to lose you but I care about you too much to let you go through all that I went through..."
he tells me.
"but I love you too much to lose someone again."
I say as I embrace him.
"...I'll think about it..." he promises. "Okay enough with this talk, it's putting a damper on my mood lets talk about the wedding."
I say with enthusiasm. he rolls his eyes but I see that sly grin on his face.