What now?

Gumball's pov
Oh no... people are staring at us. what do I do? I don't want him to stop licking me, but we agreed to act like friends. i push him off me and say "Hey look dude no homo." which cracked everyone up. The uneasiness left the room as people continued to play spin the bottle. I took a seat next to Fionna. I heard Marshall excuse himself to the bathroom. I would've followed him but I felt like that would draw attention to us. I felt bad for pushing him even though it probably didn't even hurt him. I wanted to make it up to him. Once the party ended I thanked Fionna for inviting us and waited for Marshall to come outside. He was my ride. he asked if I wanted him to drop me off at my house I said no. He seemed confused and asked where I wanted to go. I said his house. I saw him lick his lips as he drove to his house. Once we were outside his front door I attacked him. kissing him deeper and deeper making him backup and slam the door. He carried me to couch. he was about to take my shirt off when I stopped him. I wanted to be the one to bring him pleasure so I took his shirt off. kissing him, starting at his bite marks, going lower and lower till I reached his waist line. "you don't have to do it." he told me. "I want to do it." I say as I unzip his pants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello reader! It's safe to say your enjoying this book and we would like some more input from you, our faithful reader, would you like us to publish more, or less chapters at a time. What we are trying to do now is publish every 10 chapters we finish but do you, the reader, think that's to much? Comment on this part of the story and tell us should we publish every 10 or do you think we should do every 5 chapters? Also comment anything you could think that could spice this book up!! Thanks so much for reading this far!! We have more chapters coining your way! Bye! -cassi-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~