The nightosphere queen

Marshall's pov
Gumball looked me in the eyes, dead serious about wanting to talk to my mother.
"Alright... I guess... She's not the kind of person to "talk to" but we can try." I said, taking his hand in mine.
Minutes later we arrived at my place, gumball stood there watching me chant and do some weird stuff on the ground like the last time he came with me. He wrapped himself around me and before we knew it, we were in. It seemed a lot darker than the last time I had stepped foot there which was starting to worry me.
"Marshall..." He whispered.
I turned to my right at met eyes with a pale, afraid face.
"What's wrong bubba?" I questioned, cupping his soft chin in my hands.
He rubbed his chin on my hand like a puppy admiring the attention and looked up at the again.
"I'm scared... We've been through so much and honestly... I don't think I can take one more rejection. I'm tired of everything Marshall."
His eyes began to tear up and I began to feel a chill travel up my body. I couldn't handle seeing him this way.
"Babe, wait out here." I said. He seemed confused but didn't question me.
"Alright." He said.
I gave him a soft kiss over his pink cheek before walking in through the kingdom doors. I wouldn't usually see my mother here but to my luck, she was sitting upon a chair, facing a window that lead throughout the kingdom.
"Mom..?" I managed to say, but I regretted it as soon as she turned around because all I was focused on was the disappointment in her eyes.
"Oh, look who it is. Have a seat Marshall."
She gestured, and all I could do was awkwardly sit. I took a deep breath... And begun.
"Mother, you know about gumball... I know that you don't accept the fact that we'd like to set our lives together but you have to understand that it's just the way we want things to be."
She wouldn't make eye contact with my and simply kept string past me. It was driving me insane! I couldn't handle the way she acted around me, like I'm some kind of disgrace.
"You can be with your... Prince. As long as you dedicate yourself completely to the nightosphere when he dies."
...and that was it.
The fact that she brought that up drove me completely mad. All I could do in this position was clench my fists and walk off.
"When he dies..." Was all that went through my mind.
I flew towards the entrance which was where I had left gumball.
"So, how'd it go?" He asked, a small part of him not wanting to know.
"We'll talk about it at home. Let's go." He hopped on my back before flying off.
..."when he dies..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooo sorryyyyy I've been such a mean lazy butt and I haven't been updating! I love you guys so much but I promise I won't leave you hanging like that anymore! You guys can send me hate messages if you want! I deserve it all -.-
-Marcy