Teasing him

Gumball's pov
I was red in the face when I entered class. I noticed right away Fionna was in the seat next to mine looking suspicious. I sat next to her only to have her whisper her in my ear. "Who do you like?" She asked. I'd forgotten that I'd never told her. I trusted her enough to tell her. "I'll tell you if you promise to keep it a secret. or I'll have my banana guards come and get you" "I swear to glob I won't tell a soul." After whispering Marshalls name, she looked me in the eyes and said " I knew you where gay." she seemed disappointed. "why did you think that?" "Because all hot guys are gay, duh" she replied. I blushed at the thought of being hot. I also noticed a very angry looking Marshall. I decided to have some fun with Fionna. "hey Fionna I wanna tease Marshall can you help me with that?" "Sure" she replied. We talked the entire ,class laughing loudly and playfully fighting. I knew it was pissing Marshall off but that's what he gets for being such a tease. When the bell rang for nutrition. He grabbed me by the arm and flew down the hall to the closest bathroom. locking the door as he entered. "Teasing me isn't the way for you pinky." he said as he came closer to me. pressing me to the wall. he starts to take off my shirt when we hear a knock At the door.
"Hey open the door I need to crap!!!" "You'll get what you deserve one day, don't worry." He says As he unlocks the door. leaving me standing in the middle of the bathroom, blushing.