Falling apart

Marshall pov
I had been waiting in class for gumball to come in but there was no sign of him for a whole 20 minutes. I knew that girl was a bad influence. I was getting so mad at the thought of her. I wanted to get rid of her so badly. I was getting madder by the second when gumball finally walked in but by that time, the bell rang and we had to go to our next period.
I stayed a couple steps behind gumball as he walked to his second period which I had with him. When I walked in, I noticed that the girl was there and gumball was seated with her instead of me! Had she been in this class the whole time??
I felt so betrayed and it didn't make me mad. It just made me so depressed. I decided to sit far away into the corner of the room. As gumball talked to his new friends they all suddenly stopped to look at me along with him. I didn't know how to react. I just looked around awkwardly and that seemed to make gumball smile. He signaled me to go with them so obviously I did.
"Hey there Marshall! Bubba here has told us A lot about you!" Said that blonde one known as fionna. Did she really just call him bubba??
"Hello. It's nice to meet you all...."
I sat and they all began to make plans about going to the beach that afternoon and how I would have to go along with them. Crap. I hate the beach.
By the time school was over the sun was out like it was eager to just shine the fucking world on fire and we had to go to the freaking beach right away!Just what I needed!