Rum and Coke

*Grey's POV*

"A-ano ibig mo sabihin?"

She sobbed and covered her face. "Grey, anak mo si Zoe. Nung umalis ako dito sa Pinas, buntis ako Grey. Buntis ako sayo"

I exhaled hot air and stood up. I paced back and forth in her room.

"So.. sinasabi mong..pinalaki mo ang anak ko kasama ang ibang tao?" Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko. "Na wala akong kaalam alam?!" I breathe heavy. Di ko napigilan taasan sya ng boses. How can she do this to me?

"Pano mo natiis yun Rocky?! Ako dapat kasama ng bata lumaki.. AKO!"

She flinched when I punched the wall.

"S-sorry Grey! Sorry! Kinain ako ng galit ko Grey-"

"Fuck that! Kinain ka ng galit mo OO pero yung idamay mo yung bata sa misunderstanding natin? Seryoso ka?!"

Anak ko si Zoe. The more I think about it mas lalo ako nagagalit. I should be the one na kasama nya lumaki and not some stranger to her.

"How can you that?" I huffed. "di ko akalain kaya mong gawin yun sa sarili nating anak! You took her away with you and didn't even tell her-"

"She knows Grey She knows na hindi nya tatay si Drake!"

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?! Kilala ba nya ko as her father?! I bet no right?"

She just continued to cry and shake her head as a no.

"Si Zoe..pumunta sya sa bahay ng ilang beses. Wala akong kaalam alam na we're related by blood.. na anak ko sya."

I am breathing heavy. All I feel is rage. I am so disappointed. I head towards the door in attempt to go out by she grabbed my arm.

Due to my anger, naitulak ko sya which caused her to stumble.

"Sorry Grey I'm sorry!" She sobbed harder slumping on the floor.

I just stand there controlling my temper. This is not me. Hindi ako nananakit ng babae. Lalong lalo na si Rocky, whatever the reason is, I can't do that to her.

I exhaled a hot air and kneeled down to hug her.

"I'm sorry Grey I-"

I hugged her tight. "Sorry for pushing you."

I almost stumbled back when she hugged he even tighter.

"Sshh.. stop crying. I'm sorry" I said as I caressed her head.

We have minutes of silence to calm each other down. Sa loob ng mga minutong to, halo halo ang emosyon na nararamdaman ko. I'm still pissed about the fact na lumaki ang anak ko sa ibang lalake, and another thing is, Rocky is the one who decided that.

I also feel stupid because wala akong kaalam alam na yung anak ko pala ilang beses ko na nakakasama. I'm sad because I should be the one with memories of my daughter growing up. I should be the one who she calls Daddy.

Now I know that Calum's conspiracy is somewhat true. Ako pala talaga ang tatay ni Zoe.

I kissed Rocky's head and lifted her up in the bed. We cuddled with her head on my arms.

"Why did you name her Zoe?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Zoe means life. She's my life. She never made me feel alone and worthless." She sniffled.

Napangiti ako. "I like that"

She looked up to my face. "hindi ka na ba galit?"

"Are you kidding? Syempre galit parin ako. But..what else can I do? Nangyari na yun"