Chapter 1~ the crash

Arianas POV

As I sit on the plane, I think of my amazing trip to Italy. I just needed some time alone from all of this singing. As much as I love my fans and family, I want a break.

 I looked out the window and saw water. Nothing but dark blue water. I checked my phone and saw that it was nearing midnight. An announcement came over the speaker saying we were entering into some rain, so I closed my eyes and let myself rest.

Sean's POV

I'm on a plane home from my tour in Italy. I got in a fight with my crew so I booked a random flight back home. I noticed it was beginning to rain and thunder heavily, and the plane lights were beginning to flicker a little. Then they went out.

Arianas POV

The awoke from my nap with the lights flickering on and off. I started panicking since I'm alone with no one I know. Are we gonna crash?! The plane pilot comes over the loudspeaker and we all listen closely;

"Attention passengers. We just lost an engine and are going to make an emergency land in the water. Hold on to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. Life vests are under your chairs. Thank you." I start crying. More than crying-sobbing. I wish my friends and family were here- I'm all alone! I panic and hold on to my seat as I feel the plane tip down.

Sean's POv

My heart stops when I feel the plane start to tip down. I can't go down like this- I haven't fixed anything with my family! What do I do!? I just keep holding on to my seat as the plane lands on the water. Emergency lights flick on and everyone leaves the plane- everyone except one girl. Is that.... Ariana Grande? My heart stops. I've had a celebrity crush on her forever! I rush up to her and see she's bawling. I have to save her.

Arianas POV

As people leave the plane I struggle to get up. I can't... i'm so scared that I can't move. I see out of the corner of my eye a man come towards me. Is that.... Big Sean?! Holy crap I love him! He turns towards me and says "Ariana! What a Pleasure to see you! Look, I have to get you out of here!" I nod and he pulls my arm towards the door that leads out to the rafts.

 Everyone is gone. Either on a raft or dead. I begin to cry harder as I stand in the rain on the planes wing. Sean runs back inside and finds an emergency raft hidden in the back. He runs out and tries to inflate it. I try and help but I'm so emotional that I can't. He finally inflates it and tells me to hop in.

Sean's POV

We are now both in the raft- my girl crush and I. The plane slowly sinks away and soon we are in complete darkness. The rain has stopped and Ariana is still crying. I inch towards her and wrap my arms around her. She does the same and we fall asleep, motionless and drifting away.