Chapter 21~ the wedding

-1 week later, aka wedding day-

Arianas POv

I wake up and instantly feel butterflies in my stomach. "today's the day princess!" My mom says as she helps me out of bed and into the suite kitchen to eat. "Mmm what smells so good?" I ask, almost drooling with the delicious smells. "homemade crepes, pancakes, waffles, and many sides!" She smiles as I squeal. I fill my plot with tons of everything and it it all within the next ten minutes. "slow down there baby" my mom laughs. "it's this baby, not me!" I reply.

When I finish eating my mom tells me that guests will be arriving soon. I hop in the shower and lather my body with coconut scented soap. when I get out I put On a simple dress that I can take off easily when the wedding begins and I blow dry my hair. I then straighten my brown locks and curl the ends- my signature yet favorite look.

I head downstairs with my mom and can't help but smile. Morgan and brooke are with Sean's mom, and Sean's with his dad and best man getting prepared. we aren't aloud to see eachother till the wedding which sucks. "ariana!" I hear a familiar voice yell as I make my way into the lobby. "oh my gosh alexa! And Jeannette! And Liz!" I squeal and I gather them all up in a hug. "we are so excited ari!" Alexa says. Jeannette and Liz nod in agreement and we all walk down to the ballroom. "the colors are wonderful!" I scream as I tell the waiters and planners. "why thank you! I feel they are perfect for a beach wedding." a planner says. Nancy comes in and takes us all to the beach where sean and I will be marrying. "Oh my gosh! It's just perfect!" I say. "it's fanominal!" Jeannette adds. "just amazing!" Alexa and Liz say in harmony. "it's 12:00 ms grande." Nancy says. "start to get you ready."

*just a little note I'm not doing Sean's POV till the wedding* (okay continue)

Arianas POV continued

The girls undress me and put me into my beautiful dress. "oh my gosh! My baby!" My mom cries as she runs up and Hugs me. "ariana you look beautiful!" My friends squeal. I look in the mirror and do a little spin. Jeannette takes a picture of me and posts in on Instagram and twitter. social media immediately blows up with sweet comments. "now for your hair darling." Nancy says. she sits me down and fixes my hair till its long, natural, and silky- absolutely gorgeous as I quote my mom. the girls get in their bridesmaids dresses (which are a very light blue) and we all go down to get ready for the greatest day of my life. when we go downstairs pattie, morgan, and brooke are all standing there astonished. "oh my lord ariana! You look stunning!" Pattie says. "you're so pretty ari!" Morgan adds. I thank them and we head out to where we'll be getting ready for me to walk down the aisle

-1 hour later-

Sean's POV

Gosh. the butterflies in my stomach are fluttering around. im so nervous yet extremely excited to be marrying my beautiful girl ariana. I stand up at the alter and hear the music begin. "here it goes." I whisper to myself. in comes the most stunning dressed and gorgeous looking ariana. she's smiling and has tears in her eyes as she walks down with her dad.although they aren't close, they still have a great relationship.

Arianas POV

I'm about to cry. seeing sean smiling back at me and the gorgeous music, along with the sounds of the ocean waves was too much for me to handle. as I make my way to the alter, my dad leaves my grip and sean takes my hands into his. I feel the baby kick. they must be thrilled! I whisper to sean that they're kicking and he starts laughing. priest mid speaking, i jolted up saying "ah!" As the baby kicked me really hard in the abdomen. everyone laughed when I told them the baby's thrilled and we got back into the ceremony. "do you, ariana grande, take sean Anderson to be your loving husband forever?" "I do" I smile. "and do you, sean anderson,take ariana grande to be your beloved wife for all of eternity?" "I do" he says back. "you may now kiss the bride!"

Sean and I lean in for a deep kiss as everyone starts clapping and cheering. the baby kicks and I jolt out of the kiss and laugh again. "she's really happy sean." I continue laughing as we go back in for another kiss.

Sean's POV

When the ceremony ends we head to the ballroom and dance/talk/eat cake. "this is the best day ever!" Ariana says as we slow dance to a romantic song. "you bet it is baby." I reply.

We head up to our suite as everyone does the same. "its time to show we really love each other" I tell ariana. she strips down into a bra and panties and I strip down to my boxers. "lets do this."

(Seaniana intimacy moment!)

"Mmm sean!" Ariana moans as I kiss my way down her stomach. as I approach her area I pull down her underwear and finger around. "sean just get in me!" She begged. " patience baby." I replied. I went back up to her boobs "oh-h-h sean-n!" She moans. I see that she's starting to "soak" the bed and decide its time. I pull down my boxers and slowly slide into her, careful not to go to hard because of the baby. as I start to thrust ariana moans. "f-f-faster s-sean!" She wails. I go faster and faster until we're moaning so loud and moving the bed back and fourth. "Mmm yeah!" Ariana cries as I Thrust even harder. "I-im al-lmost-t THERE!" Ariana screams as she reaches her high. I keep going till the second round and pull out. "oh that was so good baby." I sigh. "mm hmm." she replies as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

* hope you liked it! I know it's kinda weird haha. I'll be updating soon.