Chapter 3~ exploring the island

Sean's POV

I wake up and see ariana curled up on the raft. I decide to finally get up and explore while she sleeps. I walk around further into the forest and find a freshwater stream. Thank god. I also found a bunch of fruit trees, a manmade garden, and a shack. When I walk in I almost faint- there are two dead skeletons in the ground. I decide to drag them out and surprise ariana with a house.

Arianas POV

I awake in the raft and run my eyes, "morning seany." I say as I rub my eyes. He's gone. "Sean!" I start to panic. I hear him yelling my name as he runs towards the raft. "I'm here honey. I'm sorry I was exploring and building a shelter." I smiled and forgave him. He helped me out and showed me the area where there was a garden, a stream, a shack, and a whole lot of fruit trees. "Oh sean baby! It's so beautiful here!" I smile and he smiles back. We walk inside the shack and see there are 3 rooms. One with a "bed", one with a "kitchen", and one that presented a living room. "I love the bedroom!" I smile and motion him to kiss me, we make out and we go back outside. "Let's pick some fruit and gather some water." I tell sean.

Sean's POV

As we pick some mangoes and bananas off a few trees I hear Arianas beautiful voice singing "break free." "you have the most Amazing voice." I tell her. she blushes and denies it. we continue to pick fruit until the sun begins to set. we head inside and make a simple yet filling fruit salad.

(Small intimacy moment again)
Arianas POV

As we cuddle into our small straw bed I moan for sean to kiss me. he kisses me all over my body and pecks my lips. he leaves me a hickey on my neck. as much as I want to make love I fall asleep, tired from all that's been Going on. soon sean does too and we are sleeping together in the shack.