Chapter 24~ encounter

-1 week later-

Sean's POV

We've gotten no signs of help throughout the whole week. Ariana is restless, we are running out of food and water, and we just have to get home. "this was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime! I didn't mean it so literally" ariana wailed. "baby I know. neither of us expected this but we have to continue life" I reply to her. she nods and just lies down. I lay next to her and we fall asleep.

Arianas POV

"Hey. A house!"
I awake to the sound of unfamiliar voices. "baby wake up!" I whisper as I shake sean back and forth. "someone's outside!" Sean darts up and heads to the window. they look like.... like they speak English. "theyre probably from the us. " sean tells me. I nod and we see them coming closer. then they stop when they see our faces in the window. "Uh don't hurt us please!" They yell. "we won't hurt you... we just don't know who you are." sean says. "my names rocko, and this is jimmy and meagan. our boat crashed and now we're here." they tell us. "our plane crashed and now we're here too" I reply and laugh. "ah sean the baby is kicking," I say clutching my stomach. we disappear from the people's sight and back to the bed where we just sit and look at my belly moving up and down.

Sean's POV

"Oh sorry- we don't wanna intrude but, my wife here is also pregnant. we really need somewhere to stay safe. can we stay here- just for a little while?" Rocko asks. I look at ariana and she nods okay. "sure. but just for a little while until we can make you a house for yourselves." they smile and so does the lady. man she looks like she's about to Pop, she's probably 9 months. "wait... are you? No!" The lady gasps. "ariana grande and big sean? Oh wait- ariana and sean Anderson?" Ariana says as the lady smiles. "I'm such a huge fan!" She squeals. ariana nods as she feels another kick. "sorry they're kicking." she tells her. "don't worry I understand. I'm 9 months." she says pointing to her stomach."im so sorry! And on and island! I've had experience so I know." ariana says.

As we all get to know eachother, it becomes dark and us men go out and hunt while the girls stay and talk.

Arianas POV

"So, what were you doing on a boat at 9 months?" I ask meagan. "well we were actually on our way home to bora bora so I could be there with the baby." she says sadly. I feel so sorry for her. I really hope we aren't here long enough for me to have the baby. however Meagan might have hers here- she's huge and due this week, at least that's what she told me.

Megan's POV

Ariana is so sweet. we have a girl talk (which I haven't had in a while) and we share pregnancy stories. she tells me about her vacation home wrong before this one where she was stranded for a year and had twins on the island! "I just can't believe that! And while you were captured!" I tell her. she nods and I can see memories flooding back into her brain.

Rock is pov

Sean's awesome. as we hang out hunting for food her tells me how he is going on tour soon. he said he'll give me free tickets! We also talk about our wives and kids and realize that we have a lot in common. "So you are a family guy?" I ask him. he nods. " family is so important to me." he says as I agree. we head back the the house and meet the girls. we found a chicken, yes a chicken, on the island and got that for dinner. we also found some wild fruits and veggies. Then we all sleep, us men on the floor,and team about going home.

* I'll update more soon! :)