Chapter 25~ restless

-1 month later-

Arianas POV

Megan, rocko, and Jimmy have all left to find their way home. sean and I are staying. I don't know why but we are. Megan ended up having her baby here and we all helped her out- she had an adorable baby boy! My baby bump is getting even bigger. I'm now 4 1/2 months. halfway there! I still don't know the gender because we left before I was even 3 months pregnant."baby we should go to shore. look for copters." sean says as he helps me out of bed. "uhhhh" I moan. we head to the beach and do what Morgan taught us to do- make and SOS sign. since there are many rocks we easily make the sign and finish by dawn. I make a fire pit for a signal fire and we head back to the house. soon I won't be able to climb these barrow stairs. "we'll be out of here soon" sean says, almost as if he knew what I was thinking.

-the next day-

Sean's POV

"Rrrrrrrrrrr" I hear. I wake up and hear the sounds of a copter. I dash out without waking ariana and run to the beach and light the fire. The plane immediately notices and lands. "sean! It's you! Everyone's been sending planes and copters out everywhere for the past month!" The pilot says. "really? I ask astonished people were so worried. "yah! And ariana- speaking of..." He says. "oh we have a "house" I tell her. I lead him to it and see ariana. She's crying and when she sees me she instantly gets up and runs over to me. "I thought you left me!" She cried. "never baby! I heard a helicopter so I ran without waking you." she smiled as she saw the pilot. "ready to go home?" she started crying tears of joy as we left the treehouse and head to the helicopter.

As we are on the copter, I just think about seeing cali and Morgan and my mom! I'm so excited! Sean's also smiling and I'm sure he's thinking he same. "Baby I'm so excited!" Ariana squeals. "me too honey. let's never take a vacation over seas till we are retired." he replies. I nod and laugh as we cuddle up and fall asleep. "we are here!" The pilot says, shaking me and sean awake. "oh my gosh! I'm so excited!" I keep saying as I "jump" up and down. We exit the plane and I see morgan, my mom,and brooke all standing there smiling. (except for brooke who's being held by my mom) "ARIANA!" Morgan and my mom scream in harmony as they run over and hug me. "SEAN!" They say immediately after. "gosh we've missed you!" I cry. "me too! And I broke my foot when you were gone!" Morgan says pointing to her foot. "baby what happened?!" I asked worried. "I feel down the stairs when I heard you were missing." she answered shyly. I give her another hug and I go over and cuddle brooke. she's gotten even bigger than last time we saw her! Now at 6 1/2 months, she can walk- something I missed out on because of the crash. we head to the car and when we got in I instantly fell asleep.

Sean's POV

We get home and ariana is still sleeping. "my poor babies." I say referring to ariana and the unborn baby. I lift ari bridal style and carry her into our room. joan grabs Brooke and brings her to her crib as Morgan goes into her room. "night!" We all say to each other. I tuck ari into bed and lay beside her. I wrap my arm around her and her bump and fall asleep.