Chapter 7~ moment of truth

Morgans POV

There's gotta be one around here somewhere. we crashed here on a boat full of supplies, so I think that could be one of the items we brought with us. finally I find what I'm looking for and see ariana sitting on the "toilet" shaking. Sean's there too trying to comfort ariana. "what if the press finds out?" Ari mumbles to sean. " all we can do is pray" he says as I walk in.

Arianas POV

How'd she have a test? Her parents definitely came here prepared. sean and morgan left the bathroom as I did my business on the stick. as i waited, I sat up to think. what if we get rescued and by then I have the baby? Will we be seaniana? Will my fans still love me? My fans! They must be worried! I notice that the time is up and I rush to the test. i look at it and faint.

Sean's POV

I hear a huge crash and I rush into the bathroom to see ariana lying on the floor. I look at the test and it says positive. Holy crap! I pick ariana up and carry her to our room. morgan brings a towel that has been soaked with water and I gently dab it across Arianas smooth skin. she finally wakes up and begins sobbing. I keep whispering that it'll be alright and I keep rubbing her belly as she continues to whimper.

Morgans POV

Man. ariana didn't wanna be pregnant. I walk over to them and notice that she tries to smile at me. she then stops crying and cuddles me close to her. her white dress that she's been wearing since we've got here is now brown, and she has scratches and bruises all over her legs and arms. her eyes are red and puffy yet her face still seems to glow. I ask her if I can see her bump and she slowly nods, revealing a small but noticeable baby bump. at the sight she begins crying again and sean and I stare in awe. he lightly rubs it and jolts back when ariana screams in pain. "what's happening!" She cries.i put my hand On her tummy and notice the baby is moving. i tell her and she calms down. "well that hurt a lot!" She yelled at her stomach. we all laughed as sean left to catch some fish to eat.