Chapter 13~ kidnapped

* ok so I skipped ahead to the point where ariana is 9 months just so I can continue the story- it's hard coming up with ideas lol. I have big plans for after this though so stay tuned and enjoy :)

-4 months later-

Sean's POV

It's morning and me, ariana, and Morgan are all eating. ariana can barely sit on the chair her stomach is so huge. both Morgan and I help her up as she blushes and says "this is so embarrassing-I look like a whale!" We laugh and tell her she looks fine and that she's actually glowing with beauty. I help her into bed as we let her rest. both Morgan and I go outside and take a walk down a trail that we made. we talked about the future and the baby and how I'd love Morgan to live with us if we can married and we can.

Indian Chiefs POV (😂 <---crying omg)

I see the coast is clear and I motion my men to come forwards. we have some rope and cloth so we can tie up her arms and cover her mouth. as I walk in the front door of the shack I hear snoring. "perfect. she's sleeping." I head into the room where she sleeps and notice she's pregnant-very pregnant. my guys see this too and start to worry. maybe this wasn't a good idea to get revenge. we all shook it off as I quickly tied the cloth on her face. she woke up and started screaming. my men tied her feet and hands and we all 6 carried her down to our "torture cave"

-20 minutes later-
Sean's POV

"Ari we are back!" I yell into the shack. Morgan and my arms are linked together as we walk into the room. Arianas not there. I start to panic. I know that she can't stand on her own. "ARIANA!" I yell. no reply. Morgan starts yelling too and soon I see Morgan fall to the ground crying. I have an idea where she is- but will she really be there? I motion Morgan to get the gun and follow me.

Arianas POV

I've been tied to this pole for what feels like hours. all the guys are doing is standing there looking sorry for me. everyone but the chief feels that way. one of them untied the cloth and I can finally breathe easier. "so- you pregnant?" One asks. "duh!" I say as I point to my stomach. the chief comes in and snaps at the guys for talking. "payback time" he says as he wacks me in the back with a stick. "Ow!" I scream. as he's about to strike me again I feel a stabbing pain in my abdomen. oh god. "sto-" I am cut off my my own moan. the guy sees me clutching my stomach and Backs away. "oh no" he says and he runs off. "stay with her!" He orders his men. I continue to scream and all the guys do is sit quietly. I suddenly feel my pants soak up and realize my water just broke. this of course is happening right now! "Sean!" I scream to no one. "its happening!"

Sean's POV

Morgan and I race to the cave where I had found Morgan once before. I stop as I see an Indian try and fight me. "not today bitch." I say as I pull the trigger and he's gone. Morgan stars crying but I tell her that that would've been us. we continue into the cave and I hear ariana screaming in pain. "Ariana!" I yell as I run faster and faster. I see her tied up with a pool of water under her. "don't tell me-" "MY WATER BROKE!"