Chapter 26~ low blood sugar

-2 weeks later-

Sean's POV

We've been home for two weeks. Arianas 5 months, brooke is 8 months, and I for one am one tired man. we leave the house little as possible since we are still getting over the crash. everuthing freaks us out now. "can we go to the park today?" Morgan asks me and ariana. I look at ariana who's falling asleep and say not today. she pouts and walks out. "baby you sleep so much!" I laugh as I kiss Arianas neck. she moans as she turns over so she's no longer facing me. hmmm, someones moody. "babe what's wrong?" I ask her. "ughhhhh I just can't ever sleep- this baby takes up so much room and ughhh." she goes on. I decide to find her the pillow i ordered her that's meant for how she's feeling. I find it and give it to her and in an instant she falls asleep.

-next day-

I wake up and see its 1230. Arianas still asleep! I shake her and try to wake her up. "ari baby wake up." I say as I keep shaking her. I flip her over on her back and feel her pulse. it's barely even there. "JOAN!" I scream. she runs in and sees ariana and then immediately calls 911. Soon we hear an ambulance and ariana is wheeled out, still sleeping. at the hospital we wait anxiously for the doctors to come rout and tell us what's going on. they prohibited anyone from going into the same room as ariana. finally we see a Doctor come out and we perk up. "mrs.grande is fine. she just has very low blood sugar from not eating enough while being pregnant and was in a coma like state. however she is awake now and you can come and see her." the doctor says as we follow her.

Arianas POV

I open my eyes and see my family walking into a room. "where am I?" I say starting to panic. "don't worry baby you just had low blood sugar." sean reassures me. my mom, morgan, and Brooke are also in the room. "mama!" Brooke cheers. I laugh as I pick her up into my arms.

-2 hours later-

Finally I am released from the hospital and we head home. there I go take a shower and then lie in bed and watch tv. "how you doing sweetheart." sean asks sitting down beside me. "better baby, thank you." I say smiling. we cuddle for an hour and then go downstairs for dinner. my mom prepared a HUGE feast! "You and the baby need food." she tells us. I nod and laugh as I fill my plate with food galore. after my third plate I am stuffed. Morgan and I go into the living room and play with brooke while sean plays with the pups. "ariana there's a surprise for you coming tomorrow." my mom says smiling. "OOH what is it?" I ask playfully. "that's for me to know and yu to find out." she says laughing as she goes upstairs. I continue to play with Brooke and Morgan until around 9pm. I then bring brooke to bed and sing to her.

Sean's pov

Ariana comes in looking tired as fuck. i motion for her to come and lie next to me. she cuddles up close and we fall asleep in eachothers arms.

* sorry guys 💜 im on vacation so I can't update that much but I'll try and do more later today :)