Chapter 19~ such a mess

-1 week later-

Sean's POV

A week has gone by and nothing's gotten better. ariana sobs to the point where she pukes, Brooke won't stop crying, social media is blowing up with the news, and I can't stop thinking about my baby girl.

Arianas POV

It's Saturday morning. I feel my eyes and they are as puffy as hell. I sit up and feel the urge to puke. I run to the bathroom and vomit in the toilet for 10 minutes. "I wasn't even crying!" I wail.

Sean's POV

I wake up to ari puking. I go into the bathroom and notice she's not crying. "babe I think you have a bad stomach bug." I tell her. she sniffles and says "no sean, I think I'm p-p-pregnant."

Joan's POV

I was in the nursery with Brooke as I heard through the baby monitor "I think I'm pregnant." I lay Brooke down into her crib and run into Arianas room. "don't tell me you're pregnant!" I yell. "I I I think-k-k s-soo" she sobs. I leave the room and go into my bathroom where I keep things for a situation like this. I go back to Arianas room and hand her a test. she won't take it. "take it baby.we have to know." I tell her. she finally gives in and tells us to leave.

Arianas POV

"Not pregnant not pregnant not pregnant." I keep saying over and over again as I wait for the test to be done. I look at the little screen and gasp. its says positive.

Sean's pov.

As I hear ariana start sobbing again I know the answer. joan and I exchange looks of sorrow as I open the door and see ariana holding the test and crying on the floor. "aw baby it's alright. you'll be fine." I cooe to her. she stifles a smile as I hug her.

Arianas POV

I'm pregnant. this is my third baby. well second In a way. as devastated as I am for losing cali I realize that I can't treat this baby with disrespect. I try to keep my main thoughts on this baby, Brooke, morgan, sean, and the wedding. the wedding! I'm gonna be so fat!

Sean's POV

As we walk downstairs into the kitchen we tell Morgan what happened. "yay! Another baby!" She squealed. Both me and ari laugh as I go and make some thing to eat.

-the next day-

Arianas POV

"Ugh I'm already fat" I moan as I look in the mirror. 1 1/2 months and I look like a whale! Sean's comes up to me and cups his hands on my belly. "how many times do I have to tell you baby, I love you no matter what! And that's not fat! That's our baby" I smile as sean lets go and kisses my neck. "babe don't turn me on now." I whisper. "we need to start wedding planning." my best friend alexa comes over and says hi to Morgan,sean, my mom, and my belly. "I can't believe you're pregnant!" She squealed. "I can't either" I say truthfully. "well come on! We gotta go find you a dress!" She says as she tugs my arm. "can I come too?" Morgan asks. we both nod as we all three head out the door, leaving sean and my mom with the brooke and the dogs.

-at the wedding dress shop-

"Wow! Look how pretty that one is!" Morgan says as she points to a gorgeous Lacey dress in the display case. we walk in and look around- finding a nice one to consider every here and there. finally my eyes spot one. "what about this one?" I ask both Morgan and alexa.they nod excitedly as they push me into a dressing room. despite my baby bump, it looks great! I come out and show alexa and Morgan and they jump up and down. "that's the one!" Alexa says. "I totally agree!" Morgan adds on. we check out and we tell them I'm pregnant so it may need last minute tailoring. I head out the shop feeling light as a feather!