Chapter 10~ rescue

Arianas POV

"THEY HAVE HER! SEAN THEY HAVE HER!" I cried into Sean's arms. "whyd she have to leave!" He screams. "what do we do now?" I keep crying as sean gets an idea. "it won't be safe for you ari, I will have to do it alone." I fold me arms and pout. "don't do that ari. it's for your own good." I nod but decide I'll just sneak out after sean. he runs to the wall and grabs the gun. he hands me a smaller gun and tells me to stay put. I nod, but as soon as he leaves the door I get up and go after him.

Sean's POV

I had an idea. but I don't know if it will work. I go to the area where we saw them last night. I noticed footprints leading down a small trail- maybe this would be easier than I thought.

Arianas POV

I creep up behind sean and hide behind a bush when I hear him stop and turn. before I know it he has me in his arms. "Ariana Grande!" He says. "I told you to stay! It's way too dangerous for you and the baby!" I shyly nod but continue to follow. "just stay close" he says as I follow. we walk for about 30 minutes until we come across another camp like the one near the house. we hear crying- it must be morgan. Sean quickly runs ahead and looks around. he sees a cave and orders me to stay.

Sean's pov

I walk into the cave and force ariana to stay. as I walk in a see carvings and drawings all over the rock. weird. I continue till the crying becomes louder and louder. I see Morgan tied to a pole and a bunch of Indians guarding her. I quickly pull out my gun and without thinking shoot the guards. I run over to Morgan and untie her. she's shaking and crying hysterically. I pick her up and run out until another Indian sees me and chases me out. when I get outside ariana screams as I let Morgan off and shoot the indian. we all three run (except for ariana who fastly waddles) back down the trail till we're out of sight. morgans hugging ariana and Arianas whispering soothing words to her. I keep my gun ready and loaded incase we are attacked again. we finally see the house and Morgan runs into her room and plops on her bed. ariana goes in with her and talks to her while I make dinner. we eat and go to bed early.

Morgans POV

Ariana and sean said goodnight as they left my room. god. that was such a horrible day! I don't think I'll be leaving here alone anytime soon.
With that Morgan falls asleep.