Chapter 9~ interference

-1 week later-

Morgans POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to the smell of smoke. I walked into ariana and Sean's room and saw that they were still sleeping. I decided to find the source myself. I grabbed my fathers gun and quietly walked outside. I saw light in the distance- and people. but they weren't just any people. I recognized them.

Arianas POV

"Ariana! Sean!" I heard morgan yelling as she ran into our room. sean was still sleeping but I heard and replied "what is it morg?" She started to stutter as she tried to say something. "t-t-the-e t-trib-be t-hat T-took m-me is h-h-er-ee" she cried. I walked with her to the door and smelled smoke. she then pointed towards a group of dancing people- and even though they were far away, we could see every little detail. they had feathers on their heads and were dancing around a fire pit. I hurried morgan inside and woke sean up.

Sean's POV

"Wake up baby" ariana said as she shook me awake. "the tribe is close." morgan told me. ariana nodded as I just pulled them close. "I won't let anything happen to both, well the three of you." I smiled and looked at Aris baby bump. it's definitely growing- but it's not that big right now. "Morgan how about you sleep with us tonight." Ariana suggested. morgan nodded and we all cuddled into bed, listening to the tribes music and dancing fade away.

-the next day-

Morgans POV

I couldn't sleep all night. I had to know what was going on where the tribe was last night. Maybe they left clues. I silently got up, grabbed a banana, and head out in the direction of where the tribe had been. as I get closer and closer I see burning smoke from the fire last night. I finally make it close enough to see a dead body on the fireplace. "No!" I scream. I being panicking. I keep looking around and I find a small teepee that they made. I open the flaps of it up and totally regret it. "shovnr shekfo duh!" One of them said. they ran out of the teepee, me in their arms. "help me!!Ariana!!!!! Sean!!!! Help Me!!!!" I screamed. it was no use. I was going to be a goner.

Arianas POV

As woke up and turned to sean. "morning love." he said to me. he pecked me cheek as I got up to go to morgans room and see if she was awake. I walk in and see no one. "oh yah, she slept in our room!" I smiled as I walked back in. she wasn't there. "sean wheres Morgan?" I ask getting worried. before he can answer I run outside and see figures running in the woods. I also hear screaming. the tribe has morgan.

DONT WORRY LOL I HATE ENDING BUT ILL HAVE MORE SOON! I can't believe yall like this 💜 thank you for reading