Chapter 6~ the new house

Morgans POV

We all awake early in the morning to the sound of birds chirping. ariana rubs her stomach and instantly sean gets nervous. "are you gonna? You know..." he asks ariana. "no. I feel a lot better actually." she smiles and I see them kiss. I almost get knocked off when sean and ariana begin to make out. "oops. sorry morg." ariana says as she laughs. "we need more room for us." sean says. I instantly perk up and make ariana and Sean follow me. "where are you taking us?!" Ariana asked as I led them both down a pathway.

Arianas POV

Morgan leads us to a huge cleared out patch of land with a 2 story shack and many gardens. "welcome to my house." she says sadly and I see her eyes fill with tears. she leads us inside and shows us everything. "this is the kitchen, bathroom, living room, first bedroom, second bedroom, and upstairs is a third bedroom with a nursery." she tells us. I shiver when she says nursery. we won't be here that long- I hope. I notice every room is filled with many different homemade appliances, from pots to knives and soaps to blankets. I must be smiling wide because both sean and morgan laugh when they look at me. "its just so nice!" I tell her. she nods and shows me one of the bedrooms. " this can be your room." she tells us. it's a very nice room with a bed and blankets. it must've been her parents room. she then shows us her room. when we finish the tour sean decides to try and hunt for food with the gun morgan showed us.

Morgans POV

When Sean leaves to hunt ariana and I decide to take a walk down my favorite path and pick flowers. I noticed her cup her hands on her stomach and look kind of funny. I finally decided to pop the question.

Arianas POV

"So," morgan begins as we pick flowers. my stomach feels like it growling even though it's not hungry. I turn to face morgan as she asks me "when are you due?" I looks at her confused. "pardon?" I ask. "like, when's the baby coming." she goes on. my heart stops. in not pregnant. "um I'm not pregnant." I tell her. "oh. well you have the same symptoms my mom did.." as she trails off remembering her mom. "when we got to the island she started vomiting and always holding her stomach." I quickly take my hands off my belly and keep listening. " one day she finally came out of the bathroom almost dying in pain. she ended up being pregnant and having my baby brother." I am so shocked I don't know what to do. I remember when Sean and I had sex on the raft.... how long have we been here? I sprint away, leaving morgan standing alone, and call for sean. I hear rustling in the leaves as he jumps out from behind a bush. "what's wrong baby?" He asks me. tears are streaming down my face as I ask how long we've been on the island. "at least a month. maybe 1 1/2 months." he tells me. I almost faint. I look down at my belly. it's not that big.... But I won't know unless I have a test. And my belly grows. sean sees me panicking and looking up and down at my stomach over and over. "oh god." he says. "sean I think I might be pregnant." i gulp.