Chapter 20~ wedding preperations

-1 month later-

Sean's POV

The wedding is in 1 week from today! Arianas bump is much bigger now- and just at 2 1/2 months. "Baby I'm so excited!" Ariana squeals. I kiss her and reply "I know! I can't wait!" We walk towards the hotel "beach paradise" and step inside, trying to avoid being trampled by fans and PAPS. "I really love this place baby, I think it'll be the perfect place for a wedding!" "I totally agree." ariana smiles. we go to the front desk and ariana says "hi- we are getting married and we've been talking to a woman named Nancy about doing it here." The lady at the desk smiles. "first off, I'm a huge fan of both of you, and second, I am Nancy!" We laugh as she comes out from the desk and shows us around. "this will be your room when you stay." she says as she shows us a humongous suite."whoa!" Both ariana and I say in harmony.

As we continue the tour we see a lovely dining hall, ballroom, and see that the beach is already set up for a wedding. "we just need to know the theme/colors for Your wedding and we will be all set." she says as she hands us a packet full of a variety of different colors and themes. "i really like blue and pink and light green." ariana suggests. "ok, let's go with those colors." Nancy takes the colors we've picked and orders stuff. ariana and I wait on the couch cuddling.

Arianas POV

"I just can't wait babe!" I squeal as Nancy continues to talk details. when we are done we say thank you and head out.

"How's the wedding Coming seaniana?"
"Are fans invited"
"Will your pregnancy effect the wedding?"

The PAPS were asking the stupidest questions. "The wedding is coming along great, im sorry no fans will be invited, and my pregnancy won't effect it." I yell as we hop into the car.

Morgans pov

I'm at home with joan and brooke. brooke is almost 4 months! She's so cute! She's finally becoming closer with me and she's crawling around more. I get up when I hear ariana and sean come home and hand sean brooke. "hi guys! How'd it go?" I ask. "it went great! We are so excited!" Ariana squealed. she took Brooke from sean and cuddles her. "man my baby girl is growing up!" She cried as she gave her a kiss. joan walks over and gives ariana something to eat as sean and I head over to the couch. sean loves TV and so do I, so we are a perfect "match". "what are you gonna watch?" I ask sean. "whatever you want morg." He replies. I say family guy and we sit watching for at least an hour until ariana comes over. "okay seanie, time to have a break." she leans over and kisses his cheek..

*sorry it's short again- I just wanted to give yall something 💜 thanks for reading and I promise to add more later!