Chapter 27~ Birthday downer

-1 week later-

Sean's POV

Arianas been doing much better. she's been eating more, eating healthier, and just been straight out happier. brooke is walking
More and more and Morgan is almost 14! Ariana and I lay in bed and talk. "Feel baby." she tells me, motioning me to touch her tummy. I put my palm on it and it feel the baby moving. "I forgot how cool this is!" I tell ariana. she nods as she puts her hands on it as well. "babe can we have a boy after this one?" I ask her. im impatiently waiting for a son. "hey, this ones enough for now! But maybe." She says smirking. I laugh as I help my 5 month and 1 week beautiful pregnant wife out of bed.

Arianas POV

We head downstairs and eat. I have three helpings full of food and lay down on the couch while Morgan volunteers to do the dishes. sean leaves to watch tv upstairs and Brooke is sleeping on my lap. "thanks so much morg!" I tell her as she smiles at me. "Oh and hey, your bday is coming up missie!" I laugh as I point at Morgan. she stops washing the dishes and comes over to me. brooke wakes up and manages to say "mo!" We both laugh and Morgan picks her up. "ugh I love her." she says. "me too." I add. I turn on the tv and all three, well four of us, sit down and watch. "hurricane Meagan will be hitting this saturday, march 14th." The news woman says. "make sure everyone stays indoors, has emergency equipment, and a basement/ room to go to."

Morgan and I look at each other and she begins to cry. "it's on my birthday!" She screams. I lean in and rub her back,careful not to smoosh brooke in between my belly and morgan. She settles down and I help her upstairs into the shower so she can rinse off. I pick up brooke as we leave morgans room and go into the nursery. a new bed has been placed for the new baby. "are you excited to have a baby sister?" I ask brooke. she tries to say sister but instead says "say to". I laugh as I put her in her crib and sit on the rocking chair. When she falls asleep I leave and see Morgan all dressed and clean. "feel better?" I ask. "much." she replies. "hey look at me." I tell her, cupping my hands in her chin so we are making eye contact. "I'll make it up to you. instead of celebrating on your real bday,which we will try and do anyway,we will have an even bigger celebration a month or so later- with famous guests and your friends from school (morgan started school a few months ago) and many awesome things!" She squeals and hugs me, thanking me over and over again. sean comes into the hallway from where he was watching tv in the man cave and has a serious face. "the storm is starting tonight"

- 1 hour later-

Sean's POV

"Baby I'm scared." Ariana cries. "me too" adds morgan. "don't worry girls, I'll protect you all." I reassure them. we are all in the basement- me, joan, ari, brooke, morgan, and the pups. Cinnamon is whining and Ophelia is crying to go out. ariana is holding brooke and her stomach and Morgan is huddled with joan. I am staying close by the pups. our basement is finished and quite big so it's not very scary. there's also a kitchen, living area,and bedroom. we hear thunder crash and Morgan leaps as it does. "shhhh it's ok honey." joan says trying to calm her down. "ow! The baby is kicking!" Ariana squeals. I go up to her and hug ariana as she lets in a huge breath of air. "ah it hurts so much!" She says sighing as it ends. I go to the minibar of the basement and cook a microwave dinner we happen to have down here. We all eat and as we finish the power goes out.great.

-next morning-

Arianas POV

I wake up and the powers still out. everyone is cuddle up together on the floor with gazillions of blankets covering us. I shift and almost squish brooke with my belly. she still lays sleeping and I sigh with relief as she stays at peace. I hear sean shuffling and notice he's awake. "morning baby." I tell him. "morning sweetheart." he replies. "hey it's morgans bday today!" I tell him. "oh yah!" He says. he shakes morgan awake and I start to sing. "yay thank you ariana!" She squeals. "ahhhh you're 14!" I tell her. "I know! It feels so weird!" She laughs. soon my mom wakes up, and not long after, brooke. I feel the baby kicking and tell morgan that's she's saying happy birthday to her. we are all talking and see the power flash back on. "that was fast!" Joan remarks. we all get up and walk up the stairs. we are astonished.

Morgans POV

No. freaking. way.

What happened?!

Arianas POV

Oh my gosh! My house!

Sean's POV

No fucking way what the hell is this shit my mother f ing house

Joan's POV

AHHHHHH!!!!

Arianas POV

My gorgeous house is destroyed.windows are shattered, furniture is ruined, priceless antiques are broken, and there are leaves and water everywhere. I start to cry and sean cuddles me. "it's okay baby. it's okay." he cooes. I stop crying and we try to salvage stuff. the house is still intact, but almost every thing is destroyed or soaking wet. "we need help." my
Mom says. I nod and so does sean and morgan. brooke giggles, unaware of the situation and we all just frown.